Significant other + anal activities POLL!

ultradude

To what extent is your partner involved in your anal activities (stretching, fisting, toys, etc)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To what extent is your partner involved in your anal activities?

• Completely oblivious - has no idea I do this stuff
    • Has some idea but doesn't know the full extent of it
    • Knows what I do but doesn't participate
    • Knows what I do and spectates one or more activites
    • Is involved in some of my anal activities
    • Is the involved in all my anal activities in some way
    • Hands free! My S.O controls my ass!

I've had my share of girlfriends who have said "... and you want me to put my hand WHERE?!!!" yucky.gif It isn't easy being hetrosexual and enjoying anal play, as the next question is usually "...are you sure that you are not gay?" unsure.gif

At present I am a lucky, lucky man. I have a girlfriend (who I don't live with) who really enjoys anal play, both giving and recieving. Her "capacity" is smaller than mine, and she isn't interested in streaching hers, but gives me all she can give, which at times is almost more than I can take! biggrin.gif

Minx: It really sucks when there's such a disparity in a relationship, on any issue not just sex. Sex though tends to be, as they say, like oxygen - only important if you're not getting enough...

It is my firm belief that in a long term relationship, it is both people's duty to do whatever they can for the other person. Who wants to be in a relationship where neither care and go out of their way for each other, what's the point?

I think this extends to so many areas. I think it is everybody's responsibility to stay fit and healthy and care for their appearance, hygeine, financial situation and so on, not only for themselves but more especially for their partner..

Bigdil: In the early days of anal play with my girlfriend, she would ask me only half jokingly "Are you sure you're not gay?" LOL. She has given this up now since she's secure enough and realises that I only want to do it with her and have no interest in men.

Ultradude: It was past girlfriends who asked such questions. My present girlfriend is a real pearl! As far as anal goes she has fantasised about HEAVY anal for 20 years before meeting me and finally being able to realise her fantasies. Edited by Bigdil

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.