The girlfriend to boyfriend ass play relationship...

ultradude

Hi guys;

I was into ass stuff years before I got together with my girlfriend, but really just small time stuff involving a few fingers, prostate massage, that kind of thing. It was just sorta nice is all.

I used to fantasize about her putting her whole fist in my ass well before I had done any serious stretching, but felt uncomfortable blurting this out to her. A few years ago, the topic came up in discussion about prostate massage etc, I told her I had tried it and it's nice.... she straight away suggested she wanted to try doing it to me. I was happy about this but didn't show that I was excited, I just let her do it.

It took years of a few failed attempts, but we kept trying every so often. Eventually I got more into the ass stretching and she was part of my life so knew about it, but it was something I did alone.

Since she knew about it, it was odd she was surprised when I asked her to put her whole hand inside me! But she did. Man, it was intense - uncomfortable but also enjoyable. I got her to take it out pretty much straight away.

Over time it got easier and nowadays she can enter and stay there without discomfort.... she still doesn't know how to push my buttons, though! It's fucking fantastic to have her inside of me, but she just doesn't "get it" regarding how to move so it feels nice....

Any guys on here want to share their first experiences and how they taught their woman to make it real fucking good rather than just nice? I guess maybe it's kind of like how women are cluless when it comes to handjobs - they just can't relate to the feelings and so just fumble along! hehehe! tongue.gif

How did you break the ice regarding this topic? what were your first experiences like compared with later experiences? Does your partner show enthusiasm why or why not, and how much do they know of your anal exploitations?!

QUOTE(ultradude @ Aug 14 2007, 07:09 AM) [snapback]44731[/snapback]

I guess maybe it's kind of like how women are cluless when it comes to handjobs - they just can't relate to the feelings and so just fumble along! hehehe! tongue.gif

Cheeky bugger laugh.gif

Hi fellow Assficionados,
I remember about 15 years ago an older girlfriend told me that men could archive orgasms through anal stimulation. Up until then I had been occasionally playing with candles, vegetables & stuff, but nothing seriously which could wake the itch in my prostrate. I started stretching for maybe two years and fantasized about being fisted more and more. Since my gf would refuse (the same that had started my curiosity) I decided to go to a professional.
It was the right decision. Though we did not connect on a personal level, I 'm not so much into SM stuff. She did have plenty experience on how to stretch a virgin ass, insert her hand tenderly and had me begging for more and deeper pounding. WOW, I new then that I was hooked and needed it regularly.

So, draw you own conclusion, but I think that some things are better tought by professionals

Wishing you short nails and wet lips

John

PS: gosh, I have to find an alter ego.

I think this is just a general sex question, and sex is, as far as i'm concerned, innate. I've got a theory but it's a while since I aired it, goes something like
1) useless at sex, absolutely no idea and can't be taught
2) can be taught the moves but is robotic about it, is learnt procedure not felt
3) live sex. breathe it. Feel every move and every response and just KNOW.

How is she with everything else? It might be she doesn't want to hurt you so you'll have to give her some direction. Is she usually pretty vocal abotu what she likes? Does she ask how it feels? Do you tell her how it feels and whats good or not? Sometimes even the professionals need a bit of guidance!

my girlfreind does a great job at fisting my and strapping it.. always attentive to my needs and wants, always is asking how im doing, notices if im maybe uncomfotable.. she takes a little bit guidance, mostly worried that shes going to hurt me, but once she gets past being timid at the begining you cant stop her. she loves it! such a sweet heart!

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 14 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]45017[/snapback]

I think this is just a general sex question, and sex is, as far as i'm concerned, innate. I've got a theory but it's a while since I aired it, goes something like
1) useless at sex, absolutely no idea and can't be taught
2) can be taught the moves but is robotic about it, is learnt procedure not felt
3) live sex. breathe it. Feel every move and every response and just KNOW.

How is she with everything else? It might be she doesn't want to hurt you so you'll have to give her some direction. Is she usually pretty vocal abotu what she likes? Does she ask how it feels? Do you tell her how it feels and whats good or not? Sometimes even the professionals need a bit of guidance!

Minx: she is generally a very caring and loving person. She just has a bit of a "blockage" when it comes to sex. Her libido is low and she doesn't really know what she wants or likes. She has no particularwants, desires, fetishes etc. Don't get me wrong, she loves a good fuck.... occasionally.

She has asked me before what it feels like to plug or fist the ass and I've told her that it probably feels to me as much like I can imagine having a cunt would feel, that having the prostate pushed is probably pretty similar to what she feels getting her Gspot rubbed, etc.

She is just not interested in her own ass. She just says she doesn't want to go there, that she knows she won't like it. I've said to her it's fair enough - she has a 'superior hole' right there, but to please let us try lots of things with it instead of just plain fucking! tongue.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.