I finally did it!

kcolyrf

{edit: I didn't know this would be a wall of text, this was meant to be a quick review of my new toys/ accomplishments}

I've been working at taking in a 3" diameter toy for some time now and I was finally able to take in the bed knob buddy medium.

Just a little history, I started off with a classic buttplug-large, at 2.25" dia. Alongside this were an inflatable plug as well as a double ended dildo. I was able to take these with ease so I looked for a 2.5" dia toy and finally decided to go with the Falcon buttplug - large. This plug was really comfortable compared to the classic buttplug, it was shorter and the material was softer.

After awhile I had a craving to go larger but I couldn't find any plug that went from 2.5-3" so I decided to go with the silver bullet size queen Large dong and the ace of spades.

Within minutes of receiving my new toys, I was able to take in the silver bullet with some challenge but after bouncing on it for awhile, I was horny enough to try the ace of spades.

I sat on it, wiggled my bottom and bounced on it, but no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't go in. I thought I hit my wall and concluded that my body wasn't built for such large insertions.

I played with the toys I had and with each session, I would attempt the ace of spade. Over the holidays, there were some great deals going on so I decided to order the bed knob buddy- small and medium size, after hearing that they were really comfortable plugs and the medium size had the same width and circumference of the ace of spades. The package arrived yesterday and I was prepped and ready to give it a spin. I worked my way up to the silver bullet then I attempted the small bedknob first. It went in with little effort and the reviews were right, there was little to no discomfort in the toy.

I was in the heat of things and quickly lubed up the medium bedknob and transferred from the small plug. when I was inserting it, I thought that this wouldn't work but I slowly worked on it until I felt my hole go over the widest part of the plug. My hole entire body is shaking and I can feel the toy press up against my prostate. I couldn't stand the pressure any more so I pushed it out and I was twitching from all the stimulation. after a quick rest, I put it back in and I experienced my first anal ejaculation. I came but I was horny for more so I kept pushing it out and pushing it back and for the first time I experienced multiple orgasms.

I was feeling really good and pretty stretched out so I tried the ace of spade again to no avail. The ace of spade is really way too hard and just isn't very comfortable.

to those who are having trouble with the ace of spade, I recommend the bed knob buddy medium; same width and circumference but WAY more comfortable and easy to insert.

Congrats JD!
Never heard of the bed buddy, I will def be checking it out. Do you have a link? I had the same story as you with the Ace of Spades... was just always a bit too big. I think the problem is that it's quite hard and has no give. If you use a soft dildo that is around 2.5 inches diameter... your anus is pushing on all sides and in reality it is a bit smaller then 2.5. But the ace of spades is very hard and has no give whatsoever. It took me months to get it in. The first time I did, I had trouble pulling it out. I bled and I'm pretty sure I broke or bruised my tailbone, as sitting became almost impossible for the next couple weeks. I took a long break from the toy, and tried again some months later... and again hurt my tailbone real bad. I ended up using a knife to shave off a bit at the widest point, then used a lighter to burn it smooth. It's a great plug now at about 2.9.

I'm probably going to just leave my ace of spade as is until I move up to a 3.25" dia plug and try again, though I don't know when that would be.

here's a link to the bed knob toy I was talking about:

http://www.sextoysex.com/prod_info.php?a=ouroffert&pnum=CNVTSX-21308011

when I inserted the bed knob buddy, I was surprised at how comfortable it was and after my session my butt was sore but no to the point of not being able to sit down.

Give the bed knob a try, it's my new favorite toy; though I wish they made them going all the way up to maybe 4" dia

[quote name='john doe' date='06 January 2012 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1325868313' post='553924']
I'm probably going to just leave my ace of spade as is until I move up to a 3.25" dia plug and try again, though I don't know when that would be.

here's a link to the bed knob toy I was talking about:

http://www.sextoysex.com/prod_info.php?a=ouroffert&pnum=CNVTSX-21308011

when I inserted the bed knob buddy, I was surprised at how comfortable it was and after my session my butt was sore but no to the point of not being able to sit down.

Give the bed knob a try, it's my new favorite toy; though I wish they made them going all the way up to maybe 4" dia
[/quote]

Agree those bed knobs are fantastic plugs. You should get the large one :) it is perfect and you can take it soon after the medium.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.