Tailbone pain after insertion session

cookie500

Greetings!
After lots of warming up during a solo anal session, I decided to try to take on the Ace of Spades (3.1 inches diameter), a short plug that resembles the ace of spades. I had been able to take 2.75 dildos no problem and thought the extra 0.25 inches would be easy, but it wasn't. When inserting, I felt my pelvic bones splitting to either side at the widest point of the toy, after a couple minutes it finally popped it and i felt intense pain in the coccyx. After I finally got it out, there was some bleeding so I called it quits. The real pain started the next day when I could not even sit in my car to get to work. Intense, sharp pain in the tailbone... making sitting almost impossible to tolerate, lasted for about a month. 6 months later I tried the toy again... and same story. I've decided to throw in the towel at 2.75 inches but I would love to go bigger.

My conclusion is that the anus can stretch to a point where the limiting factor becomes bone/ligament structure of the pelvic bone and sacrum. I'd love to get some input from more experienced people.
Cheers

Congrats- you actually fractured your tailbone inserting an anal toy. The tailbone is made up of many tiny bones and it sounds like you popped one of 'em. Everyone is designed differently- I guess your tailbone is closer to your hole than others.

Fractured, or bruised... yes that would make sense. Did anyone else ever experience this?
Are there any positions that favor distancing the coccyx from insertion path...?

I hurt my tailbone once inserting a HUGE (hard) apple. It hurt for a few days but I didn't actually break anything.
As far as I know, there is no way to get around it. It's the base of your spine- kind of hard to move.

Visit a good surgeon who can remove your tailbone. You should be able to take at least 4" diameter. Probably more. Don't let your tailbone stop you!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bambino' date='07 January 2012 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1325955336' post='554404']
Visit a good surgeon who can remove your tailbone. You should be able to take at least 4" diameter. Probably more. Don't let your tailbone stop you!
[/quote]

Hello,
I can easily take 3.5", but not more because of my tailbone.
So, I'm very interested in this kind of surgery.
Did you exeprenced it on yourself or your wife?
Do you know some specialized surgeons?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.