New girl to extreme anal needs help

lilgaper

Hi all,

I'm lisa. I have been doing anal for a while now (6 years, I am 19 now). I can gape like golf ball size and take ruber bendy dildos 12" deep. The thing is my new BF is into rosebutts and prolapses. I really want to do it for him but I don't actually don't know how. How do I make it "bloom" out? I am open to the idea of doing it, just literally don't know how :( Can someone explain a how-to-rosebutt for me please. Also what does it feel like? I want to keep my BF happy and I think I might like it too :)

Lisa A.K.A Lilgaper :lol:

Hallo Lisa,

it's actually very simple. Tell your bf you love the idea of him having a rose too. See what he does. Copy. If he's into all this he'll know about pumping, dialating and all that stuff and he'll be happy to demonstrate it on himself. And if he's not into it enough to be your rosebutt-dummy, you shouldn't let him try on you either. Any man worth his salt leads by example, not through fancy wishes.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're 19 and going prolapse is a big step. When you're 19 bfs with "crazy" ideas come and go. The next one might be turned on by the idea of his name tattoed on your labia. Would you do that too?

You state two reasons why you want to do this. To please your bf and because you think you might like it too. Both are valid reasons. But think hard about what your priorities are. If you've always been into anal and were thinking about taking it to a whole new level and suddenly this nice and supportive guy comes along and he makes it easier for you to take that step: take it slow, listen to your body, remember to breathe. And post all your pictures and videos here :)

But if you find yourself doing it because he's the big love of your life and you want to please him no matter what, take a step back. You're young (heck, I'm still young so you'd better be young too! :rolleyes: ) and bfs/lovers/husbands will change - your body you'll have to grow old with. It should be your priority. And if you find yourself doing something to please your bf that you don't actually want to do you'll grow bitter and he won't be your bf for long. Trust me.

All the best, your Ersatz-Dan Savage
Soundboy

Thanks Soundboy for your reply, I see where your going, but I am so not that girl :lol:

The thing is that the more vids I watch about have a rose, the more I want one. I never do things just for guys. I am an inderpendant women who puts things up her ass because she wants to :) So, that being said, I really want one and I still don't know how-to-rosebutt lol. Will someone please help?

Hey lilgaper..

I'm 19 as well.. Also trying to prolapse, from what i understand from reading all the how-to's on here, you either have to...

1: receive rough anal sex a lot... i'm assuming daily or even more and after a long while it'll start to rose then prolapse because the rectum isn't made to be roughed like that. Just in case you're not sure what's actually happening. You know how your skin doesn't move because it's attached to your tissues on the inside? Well that's basically the same as your rectum your actually detaching the rectum from the tissues that keep in place causing it to slide around. I'm not trying to frown upon it but it's actually a medical condition that gets worse over time and has to be surgically corrected. So repetitive movement pressing on the rectum wall will over-all weaken the tissue.

2: Stick a penis pump in your rectum, just passed the 2 sphincters. After that start to pump, from what i read and how i do it as well, until i feel a slight SLIGHT discomfort, that'll eventually go away during that session of pumping, DO NOT increase pressure. I did once, i pulled it out bloody. Since then just pumping till the slight discomfort i have not experience blood. Do that for about 20-30 minutes once or twice a day... and you'll be set either way it'll take time. You're not just gonna be able to push and have a prolapsed rectum. :P I wish though.

Good luck, also.. not sure if you're into this but pictures would be awesome. Specially a portfolio of your progress...

Let us know how things good.

-Jake

Thanks Jake and LLia,

The thing is, I have had a LOT of anal sex as it is (like on average, 3 times a week for the last 6 years) and some of it has been supper rough gangbang even but still no rose :( I guess I need to get a pump ah?

Lisa

Maybe, or you have strong insides or your body heals faster then it's damaged. I was reading that the fist stage of prolapse is reversible through a high fiber diet too... So maybe lay off the fiber, get a sex machine, an attachable 8-10 inch dildo, and a pump. Then work that ass.. :P

Also, if you don't mind me asking.. where do you live, like which state?

[quote name='lostlilboy' date='15 December 2011 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1323894304' post='534583']
Maybe, or you have strong insides or your body heals faster then it's damaged. I was reading that the fist stage of prolapse is reversible through a high fiber diet too... So maybe lay off the fiber, get a sex machine, an attachable 8-10 inch dildo, and a pump. Then work that ass.. :P

Also, if you don't mind me asking.. where do you live, like which state?
[/quote]

Thanks. I already have lots of dildos and plugs, I can take 15" deep :) I live in NZ (New Zealand, not in the US) :)

• 2 weeks later...
My wife loves extreme anal and so do I, for the last 15 years she has been taking large dildos in her ass deep and hard. She especially likes being fucked hard and fast with buttplugs due to the popping sensation. We have a machine and she will happily get on all fours infront of this for an hour with a 2 1/2" dia plug attached. But she does not rose. Yes her ass looks stretched after but she does not rose, so I guess some do and some dont. I would be very careful with pumps, it is good advice to not overdo the pressure. I suppose it all boils down to whether you are prone to this condition or not. If you arent dont stress, just enjoy it.

Wow, you're an awesome gf! I can only dream of meeting a girl like you. Good Luck! Keep us updated

• 6 months later...
Guest Links1042
[quote name='lilgaper' date='11 December 2011 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1323593007' post='531737']
Hi all,

I'm lisa. I have been doing anal for a while now (6 years, I am 19 now). I can gape like golf ball size and take ruber bendy dildos 12" deep. The thing is my new BF is into rosebutts and prolapses. I really want to do it for him but I don't actually don't know how. How do I make it "bloom" out? I am open to the idea of doing it, just literally don't know how :( Can someone explain a how-to-rosebutt for me please. Also what does it feel like? I want to keep my BF happy and I think I might like it too :)

Lisa A.K.A Lilgaper :lol:
[/quote]

Hey Lisa ( A.K.A Lilgaper)

The question is do you want to stretch your ass further than a golf ball. I've learned that to make a rose it takes a little more stretch. The best way to rose I've found is to take a penis pump big or small, lube it up then lube up your hole. put the pump slightly inside and do 1-2 pumps. Then leave it for a min or two, masturbate a little bit, pump once more but as you pump push out like your taking a poop. leave it for a min or two. Stop if you feel pain, let the pressure from the pump off, wait a few mins. Go again. If you see blood stop for the rest of the day, blood is common in pumping like a little bit. But if it starts pouring out you'd better go to the doctor. I've never had to go to the doctor ever! Because I don't over do it!

The key to getting a perfect rose is pumping , pushing out and massaging. If you read the other general topics at the top, it says "go slow, make it last."

I hoped this helped. if you need anymore advice give me a message, I'll be glad to chat. :) Happy Playing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.