more gender entrys?

mefisto

more gender entrys?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. yes

• no
    • only male / female / couple

i noticed there are some couples posting here so would it make sense to ad more options for the profile?

I voted yes as i am part of a couple but it isn't all that important for me as it is mostly me that uses the board.
I guess i could just ask Mr analease to sign off if it is him posting as it is my sig.

yes, that might be some new idea for the board. maybe problems with categorizing the ass: in the couple, who has the gape and who the prolapse? biggrin.gif
i hope xthorgal will be reading this topic soon cool.gif

A poll about this was run in a previous incarnation of the forum and the overwhelming majority of votes went to seperating the genders. But it apparently doesn't matter to the owner of the forum what most people want, and being his forum, it is his right I suppose. But given his position, I can't help but feel that for some reason, he wants people to see what they don't particularily care to see, in order to be here. I don't know what the motivation fpr that would be. Maybe he thinks it increases tolerance and/or acceptance. It hasn't changed my taste (women only).

QUOTE(flooby @ Apr 2 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]5439[/snapback]

A poll about this was run in a previous incarnation of the forum and the overwhelming majority of votes went to seperating the genders. But it apparently doesn't matter to the owner of the forum what most people want, and being his forum, it is his right I suppose. But given his position, I can't help but feel that for some reason, he wants people to see what they don't particularily care to see, in order to be here. I don't know what the motivation fpr that would be. Maybe he thinks it increases tolerance and/or acceptance. It hasn't changed my taste (women only).

Agreed, I made a post about this some days ago, cos I belived the categorization could be an technical enhancement to the forum, and if it wasn't against the forum 'philosophy' I dont see how the separation could be unsatisfying to anyone. I was trying to be constructive.

And the worse is when people try to imply that you have opposition about some specific kind of content just because its not of your TASTE when you dont have any opposition at all (too bad they locked the topic before i could defend)...

And yeah, Having (unknowingly) pictures of things i dont like to see thrown at me at recurrent time intervals didnt change my taste as well...

Edit: Yes, obviously i still like the forum the way it is, otherwise I wouldnt, of course, be here. Edited by obala

QUOTE(flooby @ Apr 2 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]5439[/snapback]

QUOTE(obala @ Apr 2 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]5493[/snapback]

Agreed, I made a post about this some days ago, cos I belived the categorization could be an technical enhancement to the forum, and if it wasn't against the forum 'philosophy' I dont see how the separation could be unsatisfying to anyone. I was trying to be constructive.

And the worse is when people try to imply that you have opposition about some specific kind of content just because its not of your TASTE when you dont have any opposition at all (too bad they locked the topic before i could defend)...

And yeah, Having (unknowingly) pictures of things i dont like to see thrown at me at recurrent time intervals didnt change my taste as well...

Edit: Yes, obviously i still like the forum the way it is, otherwise I wouldnt, of course, be here.

This topic isnt about catagorizing the topics but to allow couples who use the same ID to show they are a couple in thier profile. for example analease is a couple but her profile shows she is female. so everyone will assume it is always the Miss wink.gif talking but if was maked "Couple" or "Married" we would not make that incorrect assumption. as for analease's man i think he has all he wants at home so has very little want to get on the computer cool.gif just thinkin out loud now. Edited by anllover

Nice proposal for the Board to me. smile.gif
I just add gender in every "post your own pix" thread subtitles to do the same.

And altough it's not the topic I must say again that I'm not for separating gender section here. I'm now used to see extreme male pix beside i'm not gay and i love it and that wasn't the same in my beginning here .

So thanx to the "Rose is a Rose" rule !!! (^ ^)

IPB ImageIPB Image

http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/pictures/...al_prolapse.JPG
http://gastronomades.canalblog.com/images/...cienne_0231.jpg

in the profile there is already a distinction male/female (plus other options, less frequent: transgender. male-to-female or, yet rarer, female-to-male
here it has been proposed to add other entries, like couple F-M, F-F, M-M and we could even think to use caps if there is some submissive relationship :M-f, F-m, M-m, F-f and so on, ab infinitum
i don't know how SM swingers denotes themselves tongue.gif
so, this topic has nothing to do with the separation F-M in the subforums movies, pictures, etc...

tang, you got talent for images, dunno why tongue.gif did you notice that on top of the real rose there is a brown stain, just below the real prolapse? biggrin.gif dirty vegetanal sex? laugh.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif vegetanal laugh.gif Thx Gni, I luv playing with pictures yo ! Power to the images !
Makes the threads more attractive to me. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
And yes it's a dirty lil'rose as we like it sometimes ! (^ ^)

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 3 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]5751[/snapback]

This topic isnt about catagorizing the topics but to allow couples who use the same ID to show they are a couple in thier profile. for example analease is a couple but her profile shows she is female. so everyone will assume it is always the Miss wink.gif talking but if was maked "Couple" or "Married" we would not make that incorrect assumption. as for analease's man i think he has all he wants at home so has very little want to get on the computer cool.gif just thinkin out loud now.

you are totally right, anl. everything that needed to be said abou separation of content was said. a rose is a rose.

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Apr 3 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]5918[/snapback]

Nice proposal for the Board to me. smile.gif
I just add gender in every "post your own pix" thread subtitles to do the same.

And altough it's not the topic I must say again that I'm not for separating gender section here. I'm now used to see extreme male pix beside i'm not gay and i love it and that wasn't the same in my beginning here .

So thanx to the "Rose is a Rose" rule !!! (^ ^)

IPB ImageIPB Image

http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/pictures/...al_prolapse.JPG
http://gastronomades.canalblog.com/images/...cienne_0231.jpg

i second that nice proposal for the boad concerning the gender entries. although i´m not here together with my wife i would surely love to present ourselves as a couple if we would be here as a couple. extreme anal and vaginal games are not for single persons only. and the best posts in the own pix and own movies sections were from couples. not that the other from single members were bad, don´t gte me wrong, but you can´t beat a couple that shares the love and the nastyness wink.gif

gershi

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.