Epi-No

soundboy

I'd like to report here on my girlfriend's vaginal training regime. I imagine this to be a sort of training diary. I just got her the epi-no delphine plus. If any of you has studied sports science or is a pro athlete, or anything like that, and thinks what we're doing is wrong/dangerous/stupid, please tell us!

The goal of the training is to be twofold: First, a strenghtening of her plevic floor muscles and second, a widening of her vaginal opening.

This has seperate reasons. The strengthening is meant to be just good for her. She isn't incontinent, but sometimes, when she sneezes, laughs or orgsms, she pees. While I think that's funny, she thinks it's often inconvenient. So we hope that repeated contractions will help here. The other thing is that I want to get my hand back inot her. And maybe the second hand in some time. We used to be at one hand plus cock, but she had surgery 2 years ago and ever since she has had difficulties taking even a hand.

So we don't want her vagina to be tighter, but stronger and wider. Stretched, but in control, not just worn out (although that might be sexy in its own way, it's not practical).

To get there, here's the plan:

Every session is to start with repeated sets of contraction. The epi-no is pumped to a certain degree (there is a gauge) on the outside. Not too much though, cause she still needs to be able to put it in and squeeze it comfortably. Then she inserts it halfway into her vagina and starts squeezing. I was thinking about 2x15 repetitions, just like at the gym. Strength of squeezes will be mesuared by the gauge. After that there will be a short pause during which the epi-no comes out, then back in and the stretching begins. Stretching will be simply to put it half way in, start pumping until she gets that "stretched" feeling and leave it for some time. We'll see how long is practical.

Will report back!
Any thoughts?

What you are saying about strength training seems sensible enough- the epi-no is prescribed by urogynecologists for continence strengthening and to train (gently stretch) the vagina in readiness for birth. I believe this is to reduce the risk of a tear during birth. The damage that occurs during birth does not necessarily involve a tear in the superficial skin of the vagina (it isn't strictly a mucosa, and has a similar structure to other skin). There's a connective tissue layer deep to the vaginal skin that separates it from the urethra in front and the rectum behind. This layer often tears during birth even if the skin doesn't. This results in the sort of anterior wall prolapse (cystocoele)that we see with DGG, Mrs Elmer, Naughty Alysha and many others, and a similar condition (rectocoele) affecting the posterior (back) wall of the vagina where a bulge in the wall is visible.
when a urogynecological surgeon carries out a repair, s/he will usually try to find the edges of this torn layer and suture them back together. If that can't be done, a piece of synthetic mesh which doesn't stretch at all will be used to bridge the gap in this connective tissue layer. Here's the rub. Whatever method is used, the repaired tissue will never be as strong or stretchy as it was originally and I'm a bit concerned that the repair may be compromised by excessive stretching.
Do you have a clear understanding of what the surgeon did, and has your lady discussed with her gynecologist the use of the epi-no? It's a bona fide medical aid and the gyno will most likely be aware of its uses and benefits. I understand that it may be a bit too confronting to raise the topic of fisting with the gyno (then again, it might not), but the epi-no could certainly be discussed in the context of pelvic floor strengthening and continence. At least you might get an idea of what might be safe.

Update 1: Yesterday we did a bit of training. First she repeated 4x15 contractions and after that we did some stretching. It turns out contracting is difficult :) and just keeping the bloody thing in place during stretching is difficult. To say the least. She ended up taking it into her vagina, masturbated and came. Fun but not training as such. We'll see if this will improve.

@rushy: Wow, dude, you seem to know A LOT about this stuff. Thank you for the expert comments! But maybe it was misleading when I wrote she had surgery. She has never given birth, and the surgery she had was because of cervical cancer. "Conisation" it was called, I think. Her pelvic floor was weak long before that. I guess she could just do other activities but it's more fun like this. ;)

That sounds reassuring- have fun together!
To clarify, I'm a scientist and involved in a project that aims to improve techniques to repair vaginal wall weakness and defects. My involvement is advisory, but I'm aware of the science and do talk to the urogynecological surgeon involved.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.