Where to buy aprox 5,5cm/2.5inch Anal Ball in Germany

moregape

Hi there fellas,

me and my girl are searching for the anal balls which are used in the Jay Sin's Anal Acrobats vids. For example: http://www.jaysinxxx.com/en/Anal-Acrobats-05/film/25011

Our first idea were some billard-balls but I think the color could come off and could be absorbed by the body. So we're searching for something this size but out of rubber or similar. In a pink color would be nice ;) Size from 4-6cm/2-3inch.

Does anyone has an idea for a shop to buy in germany? Or where to look else?

Thank you very very much guys :) Edited by moregape

[quote name='moregape' date='29 September 2011 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1317335000' post='467748']
Nice idea, thank you.

But right now we're obsessed with this see through pink one ;)
[/quote]

not pink but clear with pink shades inside: http://www.amazon.de/Traumkugel-klein-5-6cm-Luftblasen-Schlieren/dp/B005O0MKLS/ref=sr_1_67?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1317419916&sr=1-67 :pimp: i would also search in children stores or stores for dog toys ;) especially children stores offer good toys :lol:

gershi

I think i found it: http://www.amazon.de/Unbekannt-Diamant-Ball-5cm-Hi-Bounce/dp/B003Y03HQW/ref=sr_1_61?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1317473138&sr=1-61

This one in 4cm or 5cm would be awesome... cause 6.5cm (2.5inch) is huge for starters...

Thnx again gershi for that marvelous tip.

Now wait a second mister!

I'm a bit confused. You put the ball up your girlfriend's (or your) ass and push it out again? I know this isn't lovetoytest but could you write a review of that thing? I'm seriously thinking about getting one too. My gf used to wear tennis balls in her vagina but you always need to wear a condom with those. Maybe this is an alternative? Is it flexible, hard, solid or hollow? Do you have problems getting it back out again? Am I asking too many questions when I should just order the thing for €8? :pimp:

Serious question: what lube do you use with this?

Cheers from a man who tried the children's toy store before but didn't find anything he liked.

Hi,
maybe you looking for something like those below.

[url="http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p3182h93s94-STRING-OF-PEARLS-M-M.html"]String of Balls 5cm[/url]

or

[url="http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p7608h93s94-45-x-6-5-cm-RASCAL-T.html?sid=fc0339427234d4820161160b23a7794a"]45 x 6,5 cm RASCAL The Baller black[/url]

There are some more shops, but I like dildoking.de or bigdongs.de

grx

Hi Soundboy,
sadly my girl is'nt in germany atm, but she read this thread and was amazed. So I can't give you a first-person-test right now and we're still in training ;) But the idea is exactly like you describe. We use aquaglide but are thinking about some better alternatives.

The balls are not soft like a softball. I think you can compare them to a tennisball in sturdiness but without the felt. They are made from plastic and I must say that there are no edges or something, could depend on production. They indulge a little but not too much.

Mc dope, thank you for your ideas. But as described we've searched for exactly this kind of balls. The string of Balls is a good idea, we've looked for that but the string distracted us. Right now I'm planing an order at premiumtoyz.de... I think it's the same as bigdongs.de. Thanks for that :)

RBB is great, cheers :)

Hey moregape.

Let me get this straight:

You're from Germany, your girlfriend isn't in Germany at the moment, you're into stretching and on RBB...? That sounds so much like me, that I just have to know: on what days do YOU go to fight club? :jester:

I'd like to buy that ball but just received an epi-no (expensive!) that I'm dying to try out next time I meet my gf. And too many toys only distract from each other. But I'll keep this in mind for those first warm days in spring :rolleyes:

Hi Soundboy,

my girl is on vacation and will get back next year. At the moment I can do nothing more than visit her end of the year and wait till she get back ;)
After that journey she will be here again and since we're living together we could go to "fight club" any time we're in the mood :)

And yessssss, we're both into stretching and RBB :D

cheers Edited by moregape

well i think it's time now to raise my voice ;)

i'm his girl and yes, unfortunately i'm on vacation right now but i am so looking forward for him to visit me at the end of the year. i just can't wait to put these things up my bum, really :D doing this was in my mind for so long and now i have to wait even longer since i'm not in germany right now and that is really driving me insane..

but if you're interested in what it feels like/looks like/etc. i'll let you know asap :) and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Cheers bittersweet,

thanks for the offer. Make sure to report back here once you're back. It's always good to see wifes/girlfriends/single women take an active role in these things. My girlfriend is always like: oh, I'd so love to have a lot of people watch this on the internet. But when I tell her to upload stuff she tells ME to do it for her.

HELP I'm being abused! :rolleyes:

In the mean, time enjoy that vacation. Vacation until the end of the year sounds awesome right now. :o

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.