Plugs

grandvizier

Plug Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a plug with a vibe or without? Why or Why not?

• Vibe YES! BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!
    • No Vibe.

I prefer a vibe in my plugs....I like some action going on down there, but I'm not likely to leave
the house with one of these. What are your thoughts?

QUOTE(grandvizier @ Jul 17 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]38584[/snapback]

I prefer a vibe in my plugs....I like some action going on down there, but I'm not likely to leave
the house with one of these. What are your thoughts?

you mean that you usually leave your house with a plug down there and are unsure whether to use it outside with vibe or not? crazy.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Jul 17 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]38724[/snapback]

you mean that you usually leave your house with a plug down there and are unsure whether to use it outside with vibe or not? crazy.gif

If I'm using a non-vibe plug, I may keep it in all day and go about my normal activities, however, I don't go out with wires and remote controls hanging out of my butt blink.gif

but that is the perfect way to convince people that you are a robot!

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Jul 18 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]38867[/snapback]

but that is the perfect way to convince people that you are a robot!

*laughs* Well, you'd have to be a pretty advanced robot if all it took to control you was and on/off switch and a dimmer switch.

"Input comand? Yeeeeeessss Master!"

laugh.gif ...

As to the question I'd have to answer non-vibe plugs since that's all I own for the moment.

Guest sweetpea
[font=Garamond]For me it depends. It is nice to have the option. When you do get the vibe it feels amazing! But sometimes it just needs to be hard and painful...but that's just me.
dry.gif

oh I just love the feeling of a big hard plug up my arse all
day and night !! well a few hours anyway....

• 2 weeks later...
I'm quite happy with my Silicon Butt Plug Combo (5,5 cm widest, 2,5 cm smallest with added Pussy stimulation Cock ring to keep the widest part near the hole)
I have on vibrating, but it's just a plastik cover filled with some cloth and a vibro-egg and controller attached. I don't like the cables.

I prefer just a solid object that I can ride or otherwise move around as I please. Vibration doesn't do it for me, maybe I just haven't had enough experience though?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.