Hemorrhoids - ouch

hectorknot

Discovered some today.

Last session was sore as hell. Put it down to 'over-use' as I've been using my asshole a lot recently, but realised today I'd got them.

After a few weeks where I've regularly worked up to fucking a wine bottle (thick end first) it's perhaps no surprise!

Question is, what has worked for people here?

[quote name='hectorknot' date='19 July 2011 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1311109993' post='359715']
Discovered some today.

Last session was sore as hell. Put it down to 'over-use' as I've been using my asshole a lot recently, but realised today I'd got them.

After a few weeks where I've regularly worked up to fucking a wine bottle (thick end first) it's perhaps no surprise!

Question is, what has worked for people here?
[/quote]

just time. Take a break and ease back into it.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='21 July 2011 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1311227111' post='360691']
just time. Take a break and ease back into it.
[/quote]

Thanks

I've had a week off and am already feeling better. I'm not sure how long I will last without a good anal pounding though. My asshole is getting impatient!

[quote name='hectorknot' date='26 July 2011 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1311695389' post='366474']
Thanks

I've had a week off and am already feeling better. I'm not sure how long I will last without a good anal pounding though. My asshole is getting impatient!
[/quote]

I know how you feel. I pounded my cunt 2 days ago with my fist, plug and pump and let's just say, that's I've been taking it easy for the last couple of days.

i was advise by my freind to take a medicne called (SIDIOL) from Japan (Eisai Co.) actually it is not a medicne it is kind of enzyme, after taking a week, my anal mucosa become white and healthy, and piles and bleeding gone. May be my bleeding is mild type.

[quote name='Melvin' date='27 July 2011 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1311780255' post='367545']
i was advise by my freind to take a medicne called (SIDIOL) from Japan (Eisai Co.) actually it is not a medicne it is kind of enzyme, after taking a week, my anal mucosa become white and healthy, and piles and bleeding gone. May be my bleeding is mild type.
[/quote]

Your cunt mucus is WHITE? Strange- mine is always clear. And tasty!

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='28 July 2011 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1311814188' post='367998']
Your cunt mucus is WHITE? Strange- mine is always clear. And tasty!
[/quote]

Mmm. I always prefer the taste of someone else's ass though. Something drives me wild about tasting a nice puckered asshole;

Now I really need to get fucked!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.