advise please

Danny090

My wife had the horn big time today and after have some dirty talk including threesomes and other things she asked about stretching my anus and if she could do this to me, I said yes, so tonight she is going to do it.
Advise on the prep and anything else that I should know would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
As far as prep goes, the most important factor is going to be the cleaning out--nobody likes a messy play session! Especially if it's a first time deal, you don't want an unfortunate accident ruining the potential for any future play. Find a manner of cleaning (douching, toys, etc) that you like, and take care of that post haste.

Secondly, you'll want to do as much pre-stretching as close to the actual session with your wife as possible. If you have toys, use those, or even your own fingers will suffice. Slow and steady is key here, if you stretch too far too fast you won't be able to play for very long, so take it slowly and if it hurts too much don't go any further, or at least pause first. Again, and I can't stretch this enough, anal stretching is not a race, so don't try and run it like one!

Hope this helps, good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.