Self made toys (forget dildo/vibe)

alongeasy

No joke Alongeasy..They are floating noodles...,and some come with out center hole..Looking for one like that right now! blink.gif
It is quite firm when its finished. They don't last a real long time ..but they are real cheap to make and they do feel good! ohmy.gif
I got no money for toys right now but I'm still haveing a great time streching my asshole! smoke.gif
Hope you make one soon! I would love to see . crazy.gif
Regards,D.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=6663 I think this was supposed to go here ?
anyways .. I renmember hearing about concern mounting big toys to machines ...
I made my own machine stroke lenght sheeee IT from nil to almost 9 inches... motor LMAO variable speed drill ... go to hardware store, stop and buy verious sizes of reduction sleeves in the plumbing dept. can find almost any combination of sizes might need to buy small sections of hose to form linkagage ME he he he I just use the big one ;-)
ok i lie, my fave is the 16 purple dbl ender after soaking in hot water for about 20 minutes ... it is a bit long so an assisting hand is needed at first until it's good & buried a bit that is WEG's then it's just bliss .... laugh.gif

QUOTE(spazbot @ Aug 10 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]43863[/snapback]

hi
i dont understand how you play with 5413. maybe you unscrew away the upper part?
and how 5419 are made
they seem modified bottles. did you make them or just bought?

and how 5419 are made

t's gotta be hot water. Maybe a form/mould..
- the temperature range is probably not very wide

Any experimentational data spazbot ?

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Aug 11 2007, 01:49 AM) [snapback]43927[/snapback]

t's gotta be hot water. Maybe a form/mould..
- the temperature range is probably not very wide

Any experimentational data spazbot ?

fer SHIZOH!
OK
first toy is well LMAO not made YET! doing it today probablly it's a brass vase. bought garage sale /flea market for the European friends...priced 2$ US haggled to jester.gif one dollar!
IPB Image
this is it inverted,pic'd next to a bic fer scale
IPB Image
now these little beauties,when we gat together I call it " A night @ the POMS!" look close they're POMAGRGANITE bottles modified with a heat gun.
keep the cap on EMPTY gas expands faster than liquid ,since this shit's sovery expensive I suggest practicing on other cheaper bottles first. clue/hint look at the bottoms of the bottles first!
what's IN-VERTED/concaved
can be extro-verted/or convexed wink.gif
happy hunting oh blush.gif
here's one in use...http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=6962

IPB Image

& this georgeous bit of ass pleasuring foam just rocks easily used, made amde mountable to anything , I prefer my UNDER$75.oo US Dollar fucking machine personally.. on the instroke the vibe turns on out/off

IPB Image

^instructional video for said toy:
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=7056
I thought it well put together but not one reply, not even fer the sound-track ?? LMAO ! enjoy Edited by spazbot

QUOTE(spazbot @ Aug 11 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]44039[/snapback]

crazy.gif it all worked? look the fuck out folks LMAO jester.gif
this IS getting easier hope everyones ready cause I'n really getin the hang of this pimp.gif

i'm not well crafted in handjobs blink.gif , or handworks? tongue.gif , but i admire your skills
though i still don't understand how the vase can be an anal toy and so i expect to see the finished result smile.gif

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Aug 15 2007, 06:24 AM) [snapback]45106[/snapback]

DAMN... I really hate people post a pic inside RAPIDSHARE. Y cant u just post it using normal website?

maybe there is a language barrier, but it would have been nicer and less personal saying
"I really hate when people post a pic inside RAPIDSHARE"
smile.gif pimp.gif Edited by gninori

im not hate almost all of u infact u all that give me courage to buy bigger dildo and insert it to my hole.
Im just hate people who make other people difficult.

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Aug 15 2007, 06:41 AM) [snapback]45121[/snapback]

im not hate almost all of u infact u all that give me courage to buy bigger dildo and insert it to my hole.
Im just hate people who make other people difficult.

never hate (because it ruins your digestion tongue.gif ) but keep loving the board, and you'll be given back biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Aug 15 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]45136[/snapback]

The Rosebuttboard effect ! love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

you mean the famous "Rosebutterfly effect"
when elmer and irma fist and gape in japan, after a while lots of people do the same in western world
and i dare you say that's not true tongue.gif

IPB Image
a butterfly flapping its wings in Tokyo could cause tornadoes in California dry.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Aug 11 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]44110[/snapback]

i'm not well crafted in handjobs blink.gif , or handworks? tongue.gif , but i admire your skills
though i still don't understand how the vase can be an anal toy and so i expect to see the finished result smile.gif

soon, soon my friends...
OK that aughta do it. IPB Image

anyone every watch the discovery channel,and see how steel drums are made in Jamaca?
well ya just start pounding the hell out of the bottom til it starts to round out a bit LMAO yes this WAS an aluminum cup took me like two hours drop/throwinging a screwdriver(handle first) at/inro the bottom of it til it started to round out ...cool huh?IPB Image
pimp.gif

QUOTE(salitine @ Jun 20 2007, 10:00 AM) [snapback]31806[/snapback]

Actually, that sounds like a good idea for even bigger over-sized dildos. Nerf foam inner core with a silicone or thick vinyl outer surface. Like, take a giant nerf toy, and cover it in rubber. It would shrink past your ring, and expand bigger and bigger inside you. You'd have to leave the base open to let the air in.

HMmmmmmmmmmm More nerffin goodness he said......??Hmmmmmmmm dry.gif
IPB Image
seemed simple enough, WOW notworthy.gif fuckin wow. what a difference ---> $1.99 U.S. can make in 24 hours

IPB Image
mad.gif this is why my asshole's getting biggert & BIGGER LMAO! jester.gif
if you squeeze it while it's in & then pinch the ballon, it stops the air flow IPB Image& when you pull it out you can see JUST how strong your anal muscles really are .... he he he or NOT! squeeze push it in, allow for expansion, !POP! pull it out...
kinda like "wash, rinse, re-peat" wink.gif
video----->
http://rapidshare.com/files/50284157/just_...in_toy.mov.html
just of the toy......

for now rolleyes.gif Edited by spazbot

QUOTE(spazbot @ Aug 15 2007, 08:41 AM) [snapback]45157[/snapback]

soon, soon my friends...
OK that aughta do it. IPB Image

anyone every watch the discovery channel,and see how steel drums are made in Jamaca?
well ya just start pounding the hell out of the bottom til it starts to round out a bit LMAO yes this WAS an aluminum cup took me like two hours drop/throwinging a screwdriver(handle first) at/inro the bottom of it til it started to round out ...cool huh?IPB Image
pimp.gif

[size=7]TER DUHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

IPB Image

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.