Self made toys (forget dildo/vibe)

alongeasy

ive once seing a post that a man has made a toys out of some kind of ROUND SPHERE FOAM (BLUE ONE) that kids using to float around in water. I think that is really a good idea and im also planning having that same foam to.
But im asking all of u if u all has made a toys from things around u. forget the silicon, cyberskin or anything rubber. just tell us different version of toys.
Maybe a combination of things mix it together.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an interesting idea. Foam may have a rough surface but may be better for making large objects than latex. I am also very interested in this subject but have no experience.

To avoid providing amusement for the emeregncy staff at your local hospital, I suggest you need to make sure the substance doesn't break off and that you always have control of it to extract the thing when you want to. A surprising number of people do dumb things like losing glass jars or vibrators in their butts! POP is too brittle IMO. No glass either. A friend of mine spent the best part of a Friday night removing broken glass from a man's rectum- not cool! Another had to use POP to get a jar out of someone. He had the patient anaesthetised and cranked his ass open (he reckoned he could have clapped his hands in there) and, although he could see the object, he couldn't safely grasp the jar to extract it. He could turn it so the open end was facing the anus, so had the Pt positioned with the jar vertical, then he filled the jar with POP and placed an instrument in the POP while it set so the instrument was firmly held in the jar and served as a handle to pull it out. The Pt was very embarrassed about the whole affair and couldn't wait to get out of hospital. Foam pool noodles would probably be OK but they have a rough texture and would need a condom or other safe coating to smooth out the surface.

actually the foam didnt really has that to much rough coz i know someone has done it. just i dodnt know who the person is. the truth i want to know how much he take it inside him.
I only prefer something solid or something that. for me better to insert a cock carving wood that a big glass of jar. better safe then nothing.

Actually, that sounds like a good idea for even bigger over-sized dildos. Nerf foam inner core with a silicone or thick vinyl outer surface. Like, take a giant nerf toy, and cover it in rubber. It would shrink past your ring, and expand bigger and bigger inside you. You'd have to leave the base open to let the air in.

QUOTE(salitine @ Jun 20 2007, 10:00 AM) [snapback]31806[/snapback]

Actually, that sounds like a good idea for even bigger over-sized dildos. Nerf foam inner core with a silicone or thick vinyl outer surface. Like, take a giant nerf toy, and cover it in rubber. It would shrink past your ring, and expand bigger and bigger inside you. You'd have to leave the base open to let the air in.

THey sell an item at "lovers lane" called a "senso-sleeve" kinda looks like a rough rider condom but wayy thicker you can re-use them & turn virtually anything into a toy
P.S. they sell for about eleven US dollars

WEG's he he he he jester.gif Edited by spazbot

I like the buttplug,looks like just the right size..Love the big hard cock..it looks just right too! drool.gif notworthy.gif .
Thank you very much...Really! tongue.gif Edited by sultan3343

Made this from blue foam pool toy,covered with latex balloon..
Firm enough, yet still flexable..About 55mm(2.25 inch).
They make larger ones too..
I've made several they are great for little money!

IPB Image

Will post how I make mine if anyone is interestad?

Pool toy toys.

These are fun to make and play with..And for less than a dollar!

The stuff comes like this..About 4and 1/2 feet long x 2 and 5/8 inches..
Some times you can find ones 3 or 4 inches in dia..
IPB Image

It's hollow and flexable but still firm.

IPB Image

This is what you need ;A sharp knife, tape, rough sand paper,and a balloon as large as you can find.

IPB Image

Cut to length..

IPB Image

Shape the end with knife.

IPB Image

Smooth end and cut in any contours with sand paper.

IPB Image

Wrap contours with tape to make stronger , keep stiffness and makes it smoother..

IPB Image

Cover with powder to let the ballon slide over easier is a must.
Stand toy up and pull balloon open as ar as posseble and pull down over toy..It takes some work and
some times balloons break,but don't give up!
IPB Image

This is the one I just made..can't wait to try it out! crazy.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image

About 2 and 5/8 inches in dia.

IPB Image

Leave end open to let air escape.

IPB Image

Just the right size to make my asshole very happy! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

IPB Image

Next time I'm going to strech a sock over the foam- then balloon- to get a little more
dia.
If any one eles trys one... please post it..I'd love to see!

Time to go enjoy now! tongue.gif notworthy.gif

thanks guys. im happy that someone actually show us how to make this toys visually. i couldnt wit to make it myself. before that i must find the pool toy 1st.

ive searching the net for the similar toys and found almost similar thing. The name is FlOATING NOODLE. The toys is longer without the centre hole. im afraid that the toys cant get hard enough for being insert.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.