Really deep anal toy guide help

daishi31

Hey all, looking for a bit more of a how-to guide for getting some toys to get a little deeper. Can take 9-10" fairly easily, with a diameter of around 2.5-2.75". What I need to get is a step-by-step guide on how to go deeper with my longer toys anally. The toys being around 13-16" of insertible length. Tried Google, not much help there, unless my search string is too generic. I know its possible for others, but want to do it myself. Links to complete guides would be great. Have found others that just talk about width, width is not the problem.

first: you can already take a lot.

second: can you go deep with toys with a smaller diameter? then it´s basically the same. you have to acommodate your inner sphincters to accept something passing the "wrong" way. big toys may be harder to get deep but it´s the same technique.

gershi

There's a nice guide at the revived BigSexToys site.
Bigsextoys

Swallow describes how he's made and used a very long toy. A good and inspiring read :-)

I've also read an account of first try at depth-play at Redright's, where the writer had help by an experienced top to help 'straighten out the plumbing'. Taking advice from the experienced is always a good idea. Be advised, this is a gay site.

Hope this helps...

Lot's-O-good lube, patience, common sense, and do it when very relaxed. Listen to your body! This is a fetish of mine, and no, there is not a whole lot of instruction out there. One person suggested to me that I take a full enema, release it, and do it again, hold it, and insert dildo. Thought process there being the enema would open your passage. Haven't tryed it yet, but I have thought perhaps the second enema should be lube instead of water.
My experience so far is 12-15 inches of a 2.25 X 18 double headed dildo. I think I am hitting the sharp bend after the second sphincter, and I am leary of pushing the envelope....
Anyone else out there??

QUOTE(nixxoff @ Jun 6 2007, 06:58 AM) [snapback]28103[/snapback]

There's a nice guide at the revived BigSexToys site.
Bigsextoys

Swallow describes how he's made and used a very long toy. A good and inspiring read :-)

I've also read an account of first try at depth-play at Redright's, where the writer had help by an experienced top to help 'straighten out the plumbing'. Taking advice from the experienced is always a good idea. Be advised, this is a gay site.

Hope this helps...

yeah i read it with interest, i was kinda amazed at what i read, in a good way, jester.gif

mistress

I remember a thread from the old board which showed details of your insides, can't remember who posted it but it was very informative. Maybe the author could post it again.

QUOTE(analease @ Jun 8 2007, 09:38 AM) [snapback]28628[/snapback]

I remember a thread from the old board which showed details of your insides, can't remember who posted it but it was very informative. Maybe the author could post it again.

This is from the Redright nettsite: http://www.winternet.com/~redright/ffanatomy/ffanatomy.htm Redright is an english language site about gay fisting, but there is a lot of good hints and tips there stuff for we hetro folk.

QUOTE(nixxoff @ Jun 6 2007, 05:58 AM) [snapback]28103[/snapback]

Are you sure that this is at Redright? It is a good while since I have been to Redright, but I cant find the piece you mention. Could you post the URL?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.