Having trouble reaching 3 in diameter

kcolyrf

I've been into dilation for quite some time but only recently attempted to reach my goal of getting my ass to the 3 inch diamter mark. I have the ace of spade but i can't seem to get it in even with copious amount of lube.

I usually start off with an inflatable plug, Doc johnson large plug (2.25in dimater), then work onto falcon large plug (2.5in diameter), and finally to the Size Queenz silver bullet (2.75in diameter)

It seems that the ass cheeks is the limiting factor.

Any suggestion as to how I can achieve my goal?

0.25" in diametar is a huge step. Go more gradually! (1/16"-1/8" in diameter)

And how the hell are you measuring diameter? With a large caliper? :huh: Isn't it more convenient to use measuring tape and just measure an object "around"?

In my experience people don't know how to accurately measure/calculate diameter of an object... and in this matter small differences do matter. Edited by Marcus

well I measure the circumference and solve for the diameter, granted the numbers I gave are rounded off.

I know a .25" diameter jump is large but I've read people going the same route (silver bullet to ace of spade), so I thought I'd give it a try.

Does anyone have suggestions for intermediate sizes? There doesn't seem to be many options in the 2.75 - 3 in range.

[quote name='john doe' date='22 February 2011 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1298397439' post='259160']
well I measure the circumference and solve for the diameter, granted the numbers I gave are rounded off.

I know a .25" diameter jump is large but I've read people going the same route (silver bullet to ace of spade), so I thought I'd give it a try.

Does anyone have suggestions for intermediate sizes? There doesn't seem to be many options in the 2.75 - 3 in range.
[/quote]

Baseballs are allowed a range between 2 and 7/8 (2.875) and 3'' diameter. Experiment with a baseball - I'd suggest getting a "soft" baseball like they use in some kids' leagues. Also, you'll have to be extra careful with the laces. They are kind of annoying, but I've never been hurt by them.

i think it´s not the 3 inch mark but the toy. the ace of spades is quite a challenge. it also took a lot of time for me to finally pop it in although my ass was used to 3 inch toys at that time. i suggest you train your hole to 3 inches with another toy and then try the ace of spades again when you´re really opened.

gershi

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.