J-Lube

thetileman

I just purchased some J-Lube and was researching ways to mix it, there really isn't much. So I'm interested in other ways to mix it besides the basic way and also is it better to use a blender or by hand. So far I've found blending easier.

[quote name='mc82' date='26 January 2011 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1296057149' post='248058']
I just purchased some J-Lube and was researching ways to mix it, there really isn't much. So I'm interested in other ways to mix it besides the basic way and also is it better to use a blender or by hand. So far I've found blending easier.
[/quote]
make it with a bit of ginger infusion - gets warm and relaxed - use fresh ! ginger- ingwer root ! have fun !

One teaspoon of jlube in large disposable cup
Approx 150-200ml boiling water (i aim for consistency of honey)
One teaspoon crisco
One tablespoon personal lubricant

Mix with fork vigorously while water is still hot (helps melt crisco and dissolves lumps better)
I normally mix it 3/4 hour before use and toss the excess cause there is no preservatives in it.

[quote name='bigger' date='26 January 2011 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1296072738' post='248183']
make it with a bit of ginger infusion - gets warm and relaxed - use fresh ! ginger- ingwer root ! have fun !
[/quote]

Ginger root inserted analy? I think that might burn like hell as i know of the painful s&m game known as "figging"

[quote name='mc82' date='05 February 2011 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1296833905' post='252070']
I tried the crisco thing and that doesn't work. I was sceptical cause oil and water don't mix. Don't anyone else make the same mistake.
[/quote]
Mix it furiously until it becomes a suspension. Works absolutley fine for us. I guess you do it wrong.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.