Info about quality inflatables

bubism

Hi,

this will probably sound like a newbie question... but I kinda never used inflatable plugs (the only time was many years ago) so I'd like to ask what your experience is in order to buy a quality one.

To be more precise, I used one once but we were very disappointed because it was almost a simple balloon: where the sphyncter opposed some force, the dildo simply gave up and I found myself with one balloon in, one out and almost no stretching effect. Yet I understand that there are inflatables fit for actual stretching... I just don't know which!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello Bubism!

You wouldn't be the only one to discover that most inflatables behave in this most disappointing way. I've seen some people express some satisfaction with the Gargantula. I believe the 'original' was made by Domestic Partner, a french company, but that it's been copied by several other manufacturers.

I've also seen a home-made 'device' that seemed to work rather well. It was made using the innards of an old-fashioned blood-pressure cuff and a short length of rigid PVC tubing. The BP-cuff is essentially an incredibly tough balloon which is pulled through the pipe to protrude a few inches at one end, forming a wand-like implement. When inflated, the protruding bit of the cuff will blow up, much like an oval balloon. The pipe will keep the rest of the cuff from inflating, concentrating the pressure from the air to the 'balloon', making it very hard for the sphincter to resist. The only problem I can see with this is that it has no automatic way to position it correctly.

I wish you luck in your search!

Hello,

These are of very good quality. I have both and they do the trick nicely.

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=DJ1182-01

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=DJ1182-02

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.