Help!!! Girlfriend may have found my dildo

bighole83

Hey everyone, dont think ive posted here before but really need some advice right now and couldnt turn to anyone for help apart from this board!

Basically, i think my girlfriend knows I have a massive dildo for stretching my ass. I really need to know whether to be completely honest or try and lie about it.

Right, Saturday was my 27th bday and had a crazy time, got very drunk friday night and sort of carried on when me and my mates woke up saturday.

Was very tired and slightly drunk saturday night after a few cheeky beers. my mates left my house at 7:30pm and my girlfriend who is 18 btw who i love very much, was due round after work at around 11pm. anyway, i was feeling horny so i got my big dildo out and decided to have a play - after a while i stopped and fell asleep on the floor of my room with the dildo still visible and the mirror still on show. Next thing i know im waking up at 1am sunday morning with my girlfriend sat on the sofa and me in bed. she had to climb through the bathroom window to get in because my house mate was out and i was sparko. when i awoke i had my boxers on and then noticed that the towel was on the floor but i could just slightly see the tip of the dildo from under the towel. i panicked so much i had to get my gf to leave the room to make me a sandwich. i couldnt remember what happend. how did i get in bed? did she cover the dildo with the towel? Does she know?

So after spening the whole day on sunday together i thought, nah, she cant know... surely not.

So, today, monday, my house mate thinks my mates left me like that because he has a pic of me on his phone with a big dildo next to me. I couldnt believe it!!!! I was shaking thinking oh shit i cant believe this is happening!! Did my girlfriend see this?!!?!

So i'm left with the question - should i confront my gf and be completely honest with her that i like to do these things or should i just ignore it? Im so worried because she is young and might find it disgusting. Although there is part of me that thinks i covered the dildo with the towel and moved the mirror back as the mirror wasnt there when i woke up.

I must say my girl likes me playing with her ass hole but would she understand anything like that!!!

Please help!!! Im really worried!!

Thanku to all who read this crazy story and i look forward to hearing from you!!

[quote name='compaqsport' date='20 December 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1292876092' post='233649']
Haha..... At this point being you're so deep in shit I'd tell her, you never know it might make things better, sex wise that is!!! If not then at least you still have your toy..
[/quote]

+1. I think it's the best thing to do.

Dude,

Rest your mind. What you have to do, is tell her about your secret, but only in the following way:

Talk about sex, bring it up. Remember, she doesn't know that you know she knows. :-)

Let on that you have an anal fetish. Nothing wrong with that.

If you get to talking about her G-spot, probe her a little on it. I think the female G-spot is very much like the male "G-spot", and you can drop it in that you think so too.

The few girls I've told, including my wife, are really curious. They're like, "Really!?" and the want to know more. Eventually they"ll say something along the line of, "How do you know so much?"

This is the perfect time to tell her that you play with your butt. Re-iterate that you have an anal fetish, and that it feels so good, it's a shame to neglect a G-spot. You wouldn't want her to neglect her G-spot, and she'll probably think along the same lines.

To your advantage, this is also a time to share that you'd like to experiment with anal sex with her. It'll totally turn her on. You guys could have a lot of fun. all you gotta do is phrase stuff so you sound proud and confident about your secret, and then let her know that it's just masturbation and you don't do it with other people. Then, let her know that you would like to include her, and that you are not trying to exclude her from anything, and then leave it up to her. My wife isn't really into it, but one of these days the mood will be right. Now that she knows what I do when I'm alone sometimes, it's not a big deal. I mean, girls have their "alone" time themselves too.

Since she's 18, it's especially important that you are completely honest with her, and also confident. If you sound all ashamed about it, she's gonna think you're some old weird guy. If you come across confident about it, she won't care. At least not after it sinks in.

good luck. oh, and freak out on the person with the photo. be like, who the hell did you get that from? Tell them you were had. That your mates played a practical joke on you. It's not like the photo is a picture of you with the dildo inside you, it's just slightly protruding from beneath the towel.

Hey guys thanks so much for your replies!

So I asked my girlfriend last night, where was I when u came in Saturday night - (thinking that I was still sat next to my dildo) She said in bed - Which leads me to think I covered everything up before she came round. I checked my phone logs from her that night and noticed I spoke to her for 50 seconds at 22:10 - which I don't remember but I would def have covered everything up knowing she would be round in half an hour. I hope so lol! So she seems cool. Hasn't mentioned anything. But if she has seen something, then ill wait until she mentions it.

As for the photo, my housemate still has it on his fone. He thinks it was a joke but I need him to delete it!!! And what if he shows my girlfriend. I think I will make up an excuse that I know a horny girl who likes big dildos and she came round as it was my bday and then she popped out before he came in and saw the dildo on the floor. Then she came back when he had gone out and taken her dildo back? If that makes sense? Because I've told him I don't know where the dildo is! Lol. This is mad!

As for bringing in the anal play with my girl - I'm working on it and she is enjoying it! Just gotta delete that photo!

I need a good excuse guys to eliminate any doubt from my housemates mind?

Dude-
That is the Best Leading Paragraph to a good
" My Girlfriend Fucked Me In The Ass With My Own Huge Dildo"
story I have heard in awhile!!!!!

My advice to you is to start by shoving
that ass wrecker up her ass,
then let her break your ass with it
while she is still feeling mean about Her Ass Wrecking!!!!!

Am I helping you with your fantasy, Dude!!!!?

xoxo
--bf

To me some teens are really weird, no need to wait for their 30' :P

About your needs to hide or show your anal games to Ur Gf it also depends if your anal pleasure has to reamain secret and if shame is part or your fetish. ;) If is it , stay undercover and act as your rsbb pals said.

If not you can have some much fun if your GF love you enough to play your anal games with you.

For my part my love needs with my partner are to be in complete transparence of my deepest archaic & nevrotic fetishes to play with muwahah :crazy: (^^) Edited by Tangerine

• 5 months later...
Tell her to stick a finger in your ass while she gives you a blow job,,, start from there.
Reveal it gradually while you keep satisying her, so she will have no doubts about you not being gay.
My 2 cents, of course.

Cheers

cb

PS: hey I saw the date of your post now... how are things going? Edited by curiousboy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.