Gaping hook panties - anyone saw them in the real world?

bubism

Hi,

I was just wondering about one thing and I suppose this board might be the best place to find an answer...

Do you know those "panties" made of a waist belt and several elastic straps ending with rounded hooks which are so common in hentai drawings? The point being a girl (usually) wears them, puts three or four hooks pulling in different directions on the rim of her holes, than goes around suffering a bit but very nicely gaping all day long.

Now the question is: do you know whether anyone has actually built such a thing for real world use? I sorta half-remember a Japanese video with a girl going around with a similar setup, but I'm not really sure... yet the "candid" upskirt photos would be very nice indeed, don't you think?

Thank you for you help!

I've seen a few different implementations of this, ranging from simple clamps with strings to a fairly complex device involving a stainless steel hoop , wires and multiple piercings. Regardless of which solution you choose, you'll end up with pretty much the same 'problem' - anatomy. The devices will work fine as long as the legs are kept wide apart but fail as soon as the legs are closed. Upskirt-pix wouldn't give much more than they would without the device.

The clear tubes that were discussed in another thread would probably best fit the bill for upskirt holeiness.

"I sorta half-remember a Japanese video with a girl going around with a similar setup"

If this video is in hand of any RBB member I will be happy to see it :notworthy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.