Tips for stretching and gape?

Hole4rednyellow

I've been fisted 4 times by small and medium size hands. It has been 3 years since my last fist and I've decided that I need this in my life. I could use some tips on stretching to accommodate larger hands and eventually the coveted double fist. I do not/ will not use drugs or illegal substances so please, help me find other ways.
Also...what are some of your preferred lubes for fist play? I currently use either J-lube or Crisco.

Welcome to the Board, RightRednYellow!

The best tip would probably be the most obvious one; stretch, stretch and more stretch!

There are plenty of gradual stretching-tools out there, such as the Slider from Zoofur or any of the 'traffic-cones' from several manufacturers. For a much cheaper and more natural approach, you can head for the produce at your nearest store and check out the Aubergines (egg-plants)or Butternut squashes, which can provide plenty of different sizes and shapes.

I've heard one other tip, which I'd like to have confirmed by any of our experienced members. Some say that merely inserting something to keep the muscle 'open' for a while isn't quite enough to optimize stretching, but that popping the object in and out, stretching and relaxing the muscle, repeatedly, is much more efficient. Any opinions or experiences regarding this?

Best of luck to you!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.