need serious answers....

t.j. the pimp

i was thinking of making my own bbw anal fisting story as seen here

the big stretch
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=6344

but i'm wondering what would happen if someone actually performed this in real life? *just curious*

The fistee would most likely be dead I would imagine. I don't think you can translate any of that into real life. For a start any fistee getting that much would be incapable of coherent speech. Secondly I don't think that there are many women who could take any enjoyment from that sort of pain/stretch without some sort of clit stimulation of which there appears to be none.

I think the fister in the story is pretty hot though, with a few adjustments I could go for that. :blush:

well, what about a male?
cuz i've had dreams about this, and it was me in the skinny girl's place.

[quote name='Minx' date='06 August 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1281128145' post='195659']
The fistee would most likely be dead I would imagine. I don't think you can translate any of that into real life. For a start any fistee getting that much would be incapable of coherent speech. Secondly I don't think that there are many women who could take any enjoyment from that sort of pain/stretch without some sort of clit stimulation of which there appears to be none.

I think the fister in the story is pretty hot though, with a few adjustments I could go for that. :blush:
[/quote]

of course, they'd also die happy.
plus, why would they be incapable of coherent speech?

I would imagine any experience as intense as that would be (which you'll have to imagine because the writer doesn't tell you) would leave you fairly lost for words. Not necessarily I suppose but generally I'd assume if you'd got 2 arms inside you you'd be pretty beyond it. 2 hands made me a gibbering wreck so yes, assuming you could feel it all then I think I'd be right in thinking they'd be incapable of speech.

But also true they'd die happy if that was the extent of their happiness and satisfaction in life.

What about a male? I don't get the question? :unsure:

new story over here, motherfuckas.... :angry:
HELL YEH!!!!!

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=32311&st=0&gopid=196555&#entry196555 Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='Minx' date='09 August 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1281365083' post='196184']
I would imagine any experience as intense as that would be (which you'll have to imagine because the writer doesn't tell you) would leave you fairly lost for words. Not necessarily I suppose but generally I'd assume if you'd got 2 arms inside you you'd be pretty beyond it. 2 hands made me a gibbering wreck so yes, assuming you could feel it all then I think I'd be right in thinking they'd be incapable of speech.

But also true they'd die happy if that was the extent of their happiness and satisfaction in life.

What about a male? I don't get the question? :unsure:
[/quote]

a male, because i've had a dream similar to that story dancing in my head. i had the dream where it was a fat woman doing me in the anus (and i'm actually pretty skinny for my weight) but seeing as i like the idea of caucasians instead of any african americans, that's the reason for white people in the story.

plus, i thought the incoherent speech thing was considering the pain of such a venture would causing cause them to babble uncontrollably and the fister wouldn't understand what you are saying.

• 1 month later...
just to "revive an old thread", but....
try imagining that one other girl's story with this character; the story from the original post

http://bbw-chan.net/bbwalt/src/128643607219.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='deeply' date='30 August 2011 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1314695768' post='417194']
No.
[/quote]

seriously, be more specific; i haven't checked this thread in months. :rolleyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.