How big should a prolapse get?

ed7661

I've been wanting to get a large prolapse for a while. I can rosebud really well,but I want to be able to prolapse 2 to 3 inches out, maybe even more. Do you guys think I should stop at 3 inches, or should I go further?

man i can't believe not a single person has replied to this yet?
i say go as big as you can dude.
i can get a nice rose also and would love a few inches of prolapse, it would appear to me it takes a lot of commitment, which i just can't be arsed (no pun intended) with. but if you can do it man, then i say go for gold!
some results posted would be nice too ;) Edited by rckjames

• 3 weeks later...
I aam also in the same boat as you and after looking through other posts on here I am gonna start pumping and I am going to have my first session today.As for how big a prolapse it's a case of how long is a piece of string really?I have also found out that to keep your prolapse protuding it's best to stop stretching so I am gonna give it a go but it takes time,good luck.

• 1 month later...
I haven't got a pump yet; but when I do I am going to work my hardest to prolapse the best I can. I just want to know if I should stop once I get it to a certain length, like 4 or 5 inches.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Ed7661' date='10 September 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1284065779' post='202850']
I haven't got a pump yet; but when I do I am going to work my hardest to prolapse the best I can. I just want to know if I should stop once I get it to a certain length, like 4 or 5 inches.
[/quote]
You should not stop. There is body limits itself. As long as it wants to goes out let it goes. It wont goes 12 inch. For me it stop going out at 4inch. What ever I tried it wont go, but one thing help, u can push down manually through your prenium. (a place between Root of Penis & anus). U shoudl try that push technque also.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.