Stretching the Puborectal Sling

Harohunter

For those that have straightened the curve how did you do it? What were you working with? I can take a double ended dildo 14 inches or more. I just want to be able to straighten out the "curve" and stretch it so I can take all 10 inches of Bam instead of 7. Or just 10 inches of Dick Rambone would be nice.

I am also interested in knowing how. It sucks only being able to take 5 inches of a buttplug thats 4 inches in diameter and can't get it to stay in. I really don't think its possible without doing something dangerous to your intestines. :unsure:

i do anal fisting, a lil bit of belly inflation *since the air only expands your intestines when it's in there*, a lil bit of inflating a waterballoon with air inside my anus *to stretch it*, then more anal fisting.
*though, if i wanna try it again (like let's say....) the next day!!!, i'd need to take some pepto bismol, since enemas don't work all that well.
cuz i feel that stool has soften since my last anal adventure (which was yesterday)

It just depends. Some people can take it 'naturally' while others have to really work at it. I'm in the 'natural' class of that. I can take Rambone to the balls - but then again I've been stretching deeper and wider for years (almost 18 years now). Use LOTS of lube. If you think you have enough lube, you don't. A good packing of lube before you start pushing deeper will help. Also, when you get to the point where you feel like it's stalling out, try twisting it a little bit while you bear down on it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.