Prolapsing by use of vacuum questions to experts

LOBOPENDEX

I am getting ready to induce a prolapse with a vacuum pump. I just wanted to ask the following. Once good vacuum is obtained, must I yank the vacuum tube out? or what? Is it necessary to put the tube inside deep or does it not really matter?

It seems that vacuuming inside your ass is a sure way to prolapse can anybody confirm.

Feeling al ingly inside

[b]Yank[/b] the vacuum tube out?!? What are you exactly trying to do here? Give your self a trip to E.R. with a bad tissue damage or what? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='LOBOPENDEX' date='23 June 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1277253060' post='185528']
I am getting ready to induce a prolapse with a vacuum pump. I just wanted to ask the following. Once good vacuum is obtained, must I yank the vacuum tube out? or what? Is it necessary to put the tube inside deep or does it not really matter?

It seems that vacuuming inside your ass is a sure way to prolapse can anybody confirm.

Feeling al ingly inside
[/quote]

hi lobo,
u need to insert vacuum tube a bit about 1inch, inside anus (the reason is to by pass the outside anus part, out side skin, which will be very painful, when u suck out). Use a lot of lube at first to insert the vacuum or use small size at the beginning.
vacuum pressure should be not too much, u will fell dull aching pain when you start vacuum, which cost by vacuum to sucking down your rectum. And if u feel it , this will be enough pressure, or u shud not go beyound that pressure.
But some time u will not feel that, after getting used to it.

Bleeding is important, if small blood stain it is ok, but dripping of blood u shud be careful, and if does not stop u shud go to the doctor immediately. If bleeding is a profuse bleeding. Use small towel (clean),make a roll and use allot of lubricant and out into anus and squeeze for 5-10min. It shud be stop bleeding, if not stop go immediately and see the doctor. Suggest to use clear vaccum pump, (some are opaque or color) so that you can see when there is bleeding, while pumping.

After stop bleeding wait for a week and then u can re start vacuum pumping.
You can write to me melvin939@gmail.com, as i can not access rosebutt web page while i am traveling.
Melvin

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.