Will This Work?

Lost Lil Boy

I know the feeling of pain is the body telling me something is wrong and i won't be using it so much to stretch rather then to get to my peek a little quicker. Do you think the liquid would work as a relaxing thing or just cause me not to feel anything making it harder to do it..

Thanks to anyone who responds. :)

Have a goodnight.

Personally from my experience of strong painkillers it might mean you can go further but I think you'll probably have more to do to reach your peak so it's probably not really worth it.

I think that xylocaine jelly could ease things up a bit. But, be aware... there are no pain receptors in the rectum and the anal canal, above the dentate line (2/3 of the anal canal), so there is no point in stuffing you ass with anestetic as it won't help you much or relax anything. Use only small amounts and only at the very entrance of your anus. B)

[quote name='Marcus' date='05 June 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1275770728' post='183031']
I think that xylocaine jelly could ease things up a bit. But, be aware... there are no pain receptors in the rectum and the anal canal, above the dentate line (2/3 of the anal canal), so there is no point in stuffing you ass with anestetic as it won't help you much or relax anything. Use only small amounts and only at the very entrance of your anus. B)
[/quote]

how's it work in terms of... "Belly inflation" <_< <_< <_<

i have tried benzocaine that is only found in orajel or the off brand. it contains 20% and it works pretty good but only while its on your skin. I would like to find something better but there really isn't much as an over the counter i think anyways. If anyone knows of anything else that can be used I would appreciate the info.

Local anaesthetics will numb the skin and the mucous membranes of the rectum and anal canal, but I'd be wary about doing this. The pain you feel is telling you something important and you may injure yourself without realizing it.

You would be a lot better off getting some poppers. They are suppose to make you dilate a lot easier. Me myself enjoys the the journey there as much or more than the final peek.
If you just want to be more relaxed then a few drinks will probably be better than anything topical.

[quote name='Rushy' date='12 June 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1276309912' post='183921']
Local anaesthetics will numb the skin and the mucous membranes of the rectum and anal canal, but I'd be wary about doing this. The pain you feel is telling you something important and you may injure yourself without realizing it.
[/quote]
The are no pain receptors in the mucosal epithelium (superaficial layer) of a rectum. Pain that you may feel from stretching your bowel is coming from receptors arround the longitudinal muscle fibers, and those could not be numbed by topical gel. Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Extremef' date='12 June 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1276363203' post='184036']
You would be a lot better off getting some poppers. They are suppose to make you dilate a lot easier. Me myself enjoys the the journey there as much or more than the final peek.
If you just want to be more relaxed then a few drinks will probably be better than anything topical.
[/quote]

drinks???? i thought someone said that INGESTING THE STUFF PROVES TO BE FATAL!!!!!! you're supposed to just smell them, i think.
WHERE'S THE GOD....DAMN WIKIPEDIA LINK THAT GUY GAVE ME?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

here, read that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

READ THAT SHIT, DANG IT BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF BY DRINKING IT!

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='13 June 2010 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1276394723' post='184072']
drinks???? i thought someone said that INGESTING THE STUFF PROVES TO BE FATAL!!!!!! you're supposed to just smell them, i think.
WHERE'S THE GOD....DAMN WIKIPEDIA LINK THAT GUY GAVE ME?! :angry: :angry: :angry:
[/quote]
Dude, chill out... I believe by "few drinks" he meant [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_beverage][b]alcoholic beverage[/b][/url]. Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Marcus' date='13 June 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1276416225' post='184089']
Dude, chill out... I believe by "few drinks" he meant [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_beverage][b]alcoholic beverage[/b][/url].
[/quote]

well he coulda been more specific...
that's the problem with you people today, you're j....
[color="#0000FF"]what do you mean you p...[/color]
[b][color="#FF0000"]SILENCE, YOU... I'M MAKIN' A POINT![/color][/b]
now what was i saying?? :blink: oh, right.... you're just not specific.... <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Try Emla cream

it has 2.5% lidocaine, and 2.5% prilocaine.

works very well

smear on big dollap

leave on for 45 min

have fun with complete numbness for about 2 hrs

cheers

[quote name='Marcus' date='13 June 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1276386817' post='184067']
The are no pain receptors in the mucosal epithelium (superaficial layer) of a rectum. Pain that you may feel from stretching your bowel is coming from receptors arround the longitudinal muscle fibers, and those could not be numbed by topical gel.
[/quote]

That's sort of true, except that the mucosa is quite thin and these drugs diffuse very well through tissue. Most abdominal viscera are fairly insensitive to pain, the pain arises from the peritoneal layer covering them, not from muscle stretch receptors. I wouldn't be doing any such thing myself, and that includes emla cream.

[quote name='Rushy' date='22 June 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1277170078' post='185357']That's sort of true, except that the mucosa is quite thin and these drugs diffuse very well through tissue. Most abdominal viscera are fairly insensitive to pain, the pain arises from the peritoneal layer covering them, not from muscle stretch receptors. I wouldn't be doing any such thing myself, and that includes emla cream.[/quote]
You don't have much clue do you? You are heavily speculating here with wrong conclusions...

I was not referring to mechanoreceptors but to after-hyperpolarizing neurons in the myenteric and submucosal plexus of the bowel. They have afferent function in some parts of enteric nervous system. Peritoneum has to do with it as much as your abdominal muscles or kidneys, so stfu... :rolleyes:

And no... topical anesthetic can't reach them before you heavily intoxicate your self, if ever. <_< I know a better way of numbing those nerve endings but I'm not gonna tell because unfortunately there is too much irresponsible folks over here and such actions could never be medically justified. :nono:

[quote name='Marcus' date='24 June 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1277427006' post='185835']
You don't have much clue do you? You are heavily speculating here with wrong conclusions...

I was not referring to mechanoreceptors but to after-hyperpolarizing neurons in the myenteric and submucosal plexus of the bowel. They have afferent function in some parts of enteric nervous system. Peritoneum has to do with it as much as your abdominal muscles or kidneys, so stfu... :rolleyes:

And no... topical anesthetic can't reach them before you heavily intoxicate your self, if ever. <_< I know a better way of numbing those nerve endings but I'm not gonna tell because unfortunately there is too much irresponsible folks over here and such actions could never be medically justified. :nono:
[/quote]

oh, we have ways.... of making you talk :doctor: :diablo:
so, you gon tell us, or are we gon have to get physical....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.