Prolapse

bigdil

Does anyone here have a prolapse? I don't have one and don't want one, but do enjoy fisting and large insertions. Is there anything one does to get one (just so I can avoid doing it).

Just avoid pushing out. Developing my prolapse I have been doing a lot of push outs. I do it because it feels very good. The prolapse is no problem in everyday life. I can decide when i want to let it out.

I think the key is not to do it too often - I don't want one either.
- Or those big gnarly blue "lips" nono.gif

Let it settle down properly (like 2 or 3 weeks) after a rough treatment

QUOTE(skrittveien2 @ May 15 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]22283[/snapback]

Just avoid pushing out....

sounds easy enough.

seems as heavy assplayer rectal muscles are in much better shape than most.... and maybe that is why we dont hear more of "medical" prolapse problems, but rather self induced prolapses that are easliy controled. so seems once you know what causes self made prolapse you can then avoid it if you want to.

as i said before i dont try for a prolapse.... i just try to have fun.
butt if i start to enjoy pushing out at some point i am no longer afraid of prolapse. we have many MUCH more extreme members than me who can prolapse today and look normal tomorow.

its an asshole, it will bounce back if kept healthy.

I always have said to I want to achieve a good skill in prolapsing...But I don't know very well how to achieve...

We can hear how people say that it's a good feeling and I think the same.

We can hear prolapse is totally under control and I think that in most cases this is true, although there are cases in which it's not possible, but people don't say...

If someone knows how achieve a good skill in prolapse, please, write to me an e-mail at:
darlingsuperestar@yahoo.es

Or write here, in this fantastic forum.

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
i dont have much of an idea how to get one either. i just thought pushing would give a prolapse. is that the right way to go about it?

QUOTE(wellfisted @ May 28 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]25793[/snapback]

I think you need to use a vacuum pump to develop a good prolapse. I don't think pushing alone will achieve much.

yes vacum pumping and pushing will make u prolapse bigger and longer, it takes me 3 years to get notaml prolapse 3 inch. (Means no need to pump, just push it). If i do pumping i can get about 5 inch. Do regular pumpimg, slow and steady

QUOTE(Melvin @ May 30 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]26411[/snapback]

yes vacum pumping and pushing will make u prolapse bigger and longer, it takes me 3 years to get notaml prolapse 3 inch. (Means no need to pump, just push it). If i do pumping i can get about 5 inch. Do regular pumpimg, slow and steady

Haa tha s the answer about my last question...

SHOW IT PLEAZZ

• 2 years later...
I've developed a nice rosebutt/prolapse over the years. This is the result of a combination of large toys, pumping and self-fisting. Pushing DOES have a lot with it. I have actually changed the inner and outer look and feel of my anus and rectum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
QUOTE(Ed7661 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:29 AM) [snapback]154750[/snapback]

How could I get one without pumping it?

only dilate and pushing. But it will takes time (about 2 times longer than 3 method dilate+pumping+pushing). Pumping makes very quick prolapse, and it is safe too (Not too high pressure, vacuum, just normal penis pump, and no longer than 30minutes per section)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.