Just a quick hello

minx

Hello,

Sorry I don't get on much, how are you all? Still being very very bad I hope?

I'm reformed I think (more's the pity some days!). Am a good girl now don't ya know!

xx

is this the BIG welcome back night or what??????? :friends: :jester: :crazy:

madam, a huge heartfelt welcome back from me :friends: so good to hear you.

sure everything is like it used to be at rsbb :pimp: i just re-entered some months ago after 2 years of absence and found everything well managed and the house kept clean. thanks to gni and tang, and of course x, for keeping the family alive :friends:

how´s your life? family joy and pain, i guess and hope. let me tell you, you can get back to normal sex life :lol: just learn to count in years, not in months :jester:

hugs to the uk :)

gershi Edited by gershi

looks the same to me...

but it's summer at last, which means i can once again go to the beach and get stung by jellyfish.

seriously, its the only way i can get teenage girls to urinate on me these days.

don't judge me society.

also, hello.

[quote name='prolaptotron' date='20 May 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1274381329' post='180719']
seriously, its the only way i can get teenage girls to urinate on me these days.
[/quote]

really? like this?

[img]http://www.alsscanangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2010-005b-als-paradise-09-tanner-mayes-pissing.jpg[/img]

:woow: WAOW Minx, Gershi and Prolaptotron in the same new thread? :crazy: Somebody activate a RSBB time-slip button or what? Nice to see you all around, memories of good ole times. :friends: Now it's me who spend less time here and more outside to get a few € but I'm not alone on that point I presume ;) Hugs firens, and hope to read you soon (^^) Edited by Tangerine

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again...

Is a bit of a time warp I think!

I'm doing well, stay at home Mummy with two babies, well toddlers I suppose! Managing to stay good too which I'm rather proud of! Seems I've finally outgrown my sex drive! Either that or there are too many nights with babies in the bed with us or where I'm just too shattered to care. Either way it's good, very good.

This all feels like another life but I do sometimes think of you all, a select few especially.

Really glad to hear from you all and hope you're keeping well, happy and of course very very dirty. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.