Tips for Deep penetration

dana44

I have recently been interested in going deeper, I currently have this toy right here: http://www.shopstarship.com/store/main.asp...&item=08BW874LJ

I can take it to the bugle towards the bottom, and thats it. I was wondering how would it be possible for me to go deeper with it? That or a smaller dong. I do not want to do something wrong and seriously injure myself.

p

I have a similar dildo. I'd suggest trying a thinner dildo to open yourself up. It also help work the lube deeper. After getting the thinner dildo deep get one that's just a little bigger. One thing that I've found that helps is to rotate the dildo once you bottom out . It helps to find it's way through the sigmoid (it's more flaps the spincters). Go slow ,don't force anything and you can't use too much lube.

QUOTE(Extremef @ Feb 12 2010, 07:49 PM) [snapback]166311[/snapback]

I have a similar dildo. I'd suggest trying a thinner dildo to open yourself up. It also help work the lube deeper. After getting the thinner dildo deep get one that's just a little bigger. One thing that I've found that helps is to rotate the dildo once you bottom out . It helps to find it's way through the sigmoid (it's more flaps the spincters). Go slow ,don't force anything and you can't use too much lube.

if ya only had enough to buy one of the smaller bottle of lube, you can dry.gif mad.gif
adult variety store charges damn near SIXTY BUCKS!!!! FOR A BIG OLE BOTTLE! i was lucky i could afford a 2 oz one for 19 bucks cry.gif

• 14 years later...

Hey there! I totally get your interest in going deeper and doing it safely. Lilpleaser offer a variety of products tailored for different levels of experience and comfort, ensuring safety and pleasure. Their guides on how to use the products safely can really help prevent any injuries and enhance your experience. It might be worth checking out Lilpleaser to find a suitable product that aligns with your needs. Always remember, taking it slow and ensuring comfort is key!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.