Damn, I just managed the PowerBullet Ultimate 12"!

bambino

I ordered the 12" PowerPullet 1,5 months ago. I can manage the extra large toys from Domestic Partner like the War Head and Enigma (approx 31-31,5 cm circumference). I thought that maybe this huge PowerBullet would be a bit hard to get in because it's rigid and it's circumference is actually 27-28 cm (starting at 27 and is 28 just at the rubber ring).

At first try it was a total disappointment… I was ready to threw it away. I should had known that it was impossible because I have tried hard objects with less circumference before without no luck.

But I really wanted this to work. The vibrations delivered from this toy is out of this world. It's crazy! So I have practices the last 1,5 months almost everyday with bigger and bigger hard objects. And today finally! This huge bullet slided in to 2/3 of it's total length. I let it slid in as long as I could before I put the vibrator on (maybe a stupid tactic). Shit, I thought it was the last thing I would do in my life. But the feeling was at the same time so intense that I came after about 5 seconds.

I definitely recommend this toy to other experiences anal players. By the way, it would be nice to hear if someone else tried it and maybe managed to get it in.

Here's a link to the toy: http://www.bmsfactory.com/power-bullet-ult...-speed-p43.aspx

I can make pictures and movies of me getting it in if someone is interested or maybe to show someone who doesn't believe me smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried to do it again hardwire. But I have just been able to get about 10 cm inside sad.gif And the interested of seeing this on picture or movie has been very low. Just you actually who wants to see it. But I will continue trying to get most of it inside me and turning on the vibration. With the camera ready smile.gif

But I am still curious about all other so called stretchers on this forum. Have you tried the Ultimate Power Bullet 12" yet? Have you managed it?

QUOTE(bambino @ Mar 3 2010, 07:10 PM) [snapback]168811[/snapback]

sad.gif And the interested of seeing this on picture or movie has been very low. Just you actually who wants to see it. But I will continue trying to get most of it inside me and turning on the vibration. With the camera ready smile.gif

But I am still curious about all other so called stretchers on this forum. Have you tried the Ultimate Power Bullet 12" yet? Have you managed it?

Hehe, I surely would like to see it too smile.gif Sounds like an awesome toy.

gershi

Id LOVE to see those videos and pics!!!!! Mind posting a picture of the bullet compared to something else for size comparison? I'm sooo interested in it now happy.gif.

Just got to see the exact measures of it. Damn 3" of hard vibrating plastic i NEED that toy now! Im so ordering it now. Edited by Apocangel

QUOTE(threedoubledeuce @ Mar 3 2010, 08:35 PM) [snapback]168877[/snapback]

Never tried it but would love to give it a shoot. I'd like to see it in pic or movie

from me? will get around to it.

Here's a pic for comparison, it's the black version thought, but same size:

http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2008/07/bullet3.jpg

Better pics/vids will be posted soon of me using it, and compared to other toys.

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Mar 4 2010, 05:23 AM) [snapback]168874[/snapback]

i could try bigger than ole 1 foot metallic toy of yours.... dry.gif dry.gif

You always talk a lot ultimate gigalo, but we have never seen any proof of what you say, have we? huh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Thanks for the post. I was wondering if this was actually 3in wide or 11in in circumference. I could take a solid 3in but at 3.5in could be a challenge for me.

[quote name='Hole1' date='23 August 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1282597140' post='199064']
Thanks for the post. I was wondering if this was actually 3in wide or 11in in circumference. I could take a solid 3in but at 3.5in could be a challenge for me.
[/quote]

Like I said in the first post the exact measurements are 27-28 cm in circumference. In inches that would be:

10.63in to 11.02in in circumference.

3.38in to 3.52in wide thats is.

So I guess it would be a challenge for you, but a very nice challenge ;)

[quote name='alongeasy' date='26 August 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1282833593' post='199549']
toys so big and powerfull like that maybe can shake u well. Hope it doesnt shake u up really well until all your inside came out just like milk shake.
[/quote]

Huh?! We are not talking about a TBM in this thread. I hope you were joking...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.