How can I have more cum

wierdhole

Can't be done.
The amount of cum you shoot is directly proportionate to the size of your balls, simply.
- It's genetic.

Even abstinence is no good, The cum you don't "use" get recycled by your body.
- Of cource theres less the second time, but after 24 hours you're back to maximum capacity.

And DONT try any "internet-drugs"
- Proteines and hormones are insanely complicated and nowhere nearly understood. The best you can hope for with that approach is that nothing happens.

QUOTE(Bimboy @ May 15 2007, 11:07 PM) [snapback]22379[/snapback]

Can't be done.
The amount of cum you shoot is directly proportionate to the size of your balls, simply.

No it's not. Balls have nothing to do with liquid ejaculate (cum). Balls make sperm cells. Those are added to ejaculate at orgasm, but they make up only a tiny percentage of the ejaculate. Ejaculate's visable volume is made by other glands, mainly the prostate.

If someone wants to increase the volume of ejaculate, I know of one method that definately does work: Repeatedly work yourself almost to the point of orgasm, then stop. Do this three to six times over a couple of hours, and you'll shoot a huge load, and you'll also be amazed how far it goes. I once shot over a quarter of a cup aftter doing this.

I have also heard that taking supplemental zinc, helps replenish ejaculate.

QUOTE(flooby @ May 16 2007, 06:30 AM) [snapback]22422[/snapback]

...If someone wants to increase the volume of ejaculate, I know of one method that definately does work: Repeatedly work yourself almost to the point of orgasm, then stop....

i will agree that this DOES work. not sure i completely beleive 1/4 cup but it does make a large diffenence in the pop shot. plus it seems to make mine MUCH thicker.

stick bicarbonate of soda up your urethra. i'm pretty sure it would work. that or your dick would explode. it will be fun finding out anyhow. good luck.

QUOTE(flooby @ May 16 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]22422[/snapback]

Repeatedly work yourself almost to the point of orgasm, then stop. Do this three to six times over a couple of hours, and you'll shoot a huge load

Yes, me too, I'll have to aggree...
- But then, bringing myself to "the point", I'll loose most of the additional ejaculate to pre-cum.

What Wierdhole wanted, I'm sure, was to go from a normal 2-4 good solid stingers up to Peter North 10-12 ones.
- THAT will never happen cry.gif Edited by Bimboy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.