3 Bangs

qpmz2010

I was thinking about buying 3 bangs for your butt. It's a TSX plug and quite big. I was wondering if anyone has this plug and would recommend it.

I have 2 of them. The first one was the L size, it is ok, but only get the first head into me. The 2nd one is a M size, this is the one I love to play with the most I can take all 3 heads and it's the most fun to play with. and it will not break like the L size. Bottom will come off the L size.

Hope this helps smile.gif

QUOTE(Toyplay @ Feb 7 2010, 02:58 PM) [snapback]165614[/snapback]

I have 2 of them. The first one was the L size, it is ok, but only get the first head into me. The 2nd one is a M size, this is the one I love to play with the most I can take all 3 heads and it's the most fun to play with. and it will not break like the L size. Bottom will come off the L size.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the feedback.

I will need to find another plug. I want a 9cm diameter but something with a good lead in if you know what I mean. My current 8cm plug is hard work to insert as the top is not only a slight curve. However I can take 8cm so I know I need something 8.5+cm. Any recommendations would be welcome.

QUOTE(qpmz2010 @ Feb 10 2010, 05:43 PM) [snapback]166014[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback.

I will need to find another plug. I want a 9cm diameter but something with a good lead in if you know what I mean. My current 8cm plug is hard work to insert as the top is not only a slight curve. However I can take 8cm so I know I need something 8.5+cm. Any recommendations would be welcome.

Order the TitanMen Ass Servant: http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Extreme-Anal/Tita...Ass-Servant.asp

My favorite plug now. Before my fav was the Chase Hunter from Falcon. But this one is even better.

QUOTE(bambino @ Feb 10 2010, 06:03 PM) [snapback]166023[/snapback]

Order the TitanMen Ass Servant: http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Extreme-Anal/Tita...Ass-Servant.asp

My favorite plug now. Before my fav was the Chase Hunter from Falcon. But this one is even better.

Thanks for the suggestion. It certainly has a good taper to open me up for the full diameter. However it is 9.5cm so it's quite a big step up. Not sure I can take it....but i'd like to try. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think there are some 3rd party applications that allow you to define the order in which the startup programs are launched. Dont remember their names though

BTW, why do you have the bangs in your startup folder?

• 2 months later...
Hi i have the 3 bangs and can take it all the way to the base but due to its flexible nature its not easy for self use. On the other hand its great for having someone use it on you as the heads really pop into you and open you wide on pull out leaving me with a big ruined prolapsed rectum, i was easily double fisted after using this toy all the way upto mid forearm and my master has big hands. Im also regularly double anal fucked by 2 huge black cocks after this has opened me up.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.