Anal play frequency?

allapologies

I'm curious how often the members of the board here engage in anal play? Does your ass need a break?

For the past 5 nights, I've fucked myself for about a half hour with a 2" diameter vibrating dildo, and then another 15-20 minutes with a 2.5" diameter dildo. I achieve incredible orgasms each time. I thought last night I would feel at least a little sore, but not at all! I wonder if that is normal? Maybe my butthole is just hungry!

I've used toys for over an hour a night for a couple weeks straight without any problem.
I've also maxed my ass out for a couple hours and was pretty sore the next day but still played again. I couldn't take quite as much to start with but eventually loosened up to the previous day. About the only thing that keeps me from playing when I feel like itis a little blood or having the runs.

• 2 weeks later...
We have about three sessions a week. In a typical session my wife will take my cock for about 30mins she likes it hard so I am normally spent after 30 but she then will work her ass with dildos for about 40mins not small ones either. She takes almost all of the Aiden Shaw supercock hard and fast for about 20 of these 40 mins. She occasionally gets a little sore but since we changed lubes she has not experienced any soreness. She puts a good sized blob of crisco up her ass before I fuck her, my cock pushes it in deep so she has a coating of grease. But when she backs up on the dildos we use a syringe with a short length of 1/8" fish tank hose to shoot j-lube into her ass. I also add j-lube to the dildo while she pounds herself.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.