I need recomendations

Apocangel

I bought the ace of spaces about a year ago just as another addition to my toy collection, and i never though i would actually get it in. Still, i tried. The Ace of Spades

About 5 months ago i managed to get it in and have been doing so regularly over the past months.

But the design of the damn toy is extremely poor since its WAY too small on the part that joins the base with the insertable part. I LOVE the feeling of it inside me but its not what i want.

I want to be able to go bigger but that wont happen if i don't keep my hole open at its max. Does anyone know of any god toy of around ~3"- diameter that might do a better job at keeping my hole stretched?

Oh!

Can you really take in this toy? How tall are you?

Did you know that this toy (I think) created to me problems of sensitivity in the external part of my external sphincter?

For me you are a master...

I've heard about the cons of that toy and one of them is that it's difficcult to take out once you have insertted inside...I think that this shouldn't be a problem if you can take in it but all the reviews talk about that.

Do you have any video in order to show how do you play with it and how does it leave you your anus?

Thank you.

Putting it in is SOOOO easy compared to taking it out. Specially if it stays in for an extended period of time.

When coming out it seems to get caught up on the muscles of the sphincter which makes it seem like its bigger on the way out than on the way in. I must add that on the way IN i take NO damage whatsoever.

Its on the way out that it stretches me so much that causes micro tearing and once or twice it has ripped me a new one. That's why i seriously need a better toy of same proportions.

This toy will take you to heaven on the way in and drop you off straight to hell when on its way out.

You want to look at something similar to this:
http://stockroom.com/Tantus-Tex-P3312.aspx
It's got a much thicker 'neck' which will, if not stretch you, at least hold you a bit more open.
They also have one called FatBoy, but it's probably a little small for you.

Good hunting and let us know when you find 'the one'!

@nixxoff:

Thanks sooo much, that one seems pretty much what i was looking for, Ima gonna order it and let u all know how it works as soon as i get to try it ^^.

too bad the fat boy aint so fat... wonder if they have an XL version cuz it looks nice

@everyone else:

Any other toys you might know of?

i like to keep my toys varied since i tend to get bored pretty easily. I'm currently looking for weird Shaped PET bottles. found a really nice 3.5" one from a Quaker Oats Drink. Cant wait till i stretch enough to fit it in happy.gif

I never bought the ace of spaces for the exact reasons mentioned earlier in this topic, and I've lately been looking for plugs of the same size as the ace, but with a wider stem.

The Tantus Tex looks good, and I recently found a set of three different sized plugs called The Bed Knob Butt Plug which I'm planning to buy: http://www.extremerestraints.com/butt-plug...-plug_3109.html.

Has anyone tried out one of these?

KJP

Check this one:

http://www.bigdongs.de/extreme_dildos_plug..._Plug-B-52.html

Or take a look at all plugs at www.bigdongs.de and www.dildoking.de. They got all plugs that exists smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.