prolapse

dpwh102

buy penis pump and usck Your ass out with it. This need time but work!

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Jun 16 2009, 06:49 PM) [snapback]139367[/snapback]

buy penis pump and usck Your ass out with it. This need time but work!

should i stick the pump inside or out

QUOTE(jody @ Jun 17 2009, 12:04 PM) [snapback]139428[/snapback]

or this....
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=22184&hl=

last 3 years back somebody from board (I think it is xthrogal) teach me how to make rsoe bud. I did the same as i was taught (Pumping, squeezing). I did pumping 20min to 30min maximum. Than rest and do again. Now I am having beutiful rosebutt about 5inch out when pump. Suggest follow the instruction. Pump your ass with penis pump. We will see the result definitely.

• 4 weeks later...
What I've found best when using a vac-pump for prolapsing is to play and stretch out first, as it makes you a lot easier to prolapse and then lube up the ring of the vac-pump and start pumping like in the photo series above with the ring of the pump on the outside ring of your asshole and start pumping. Once you have some vacuum built up... push outwards and prolapse...

Piggy Sue

• 2 weeks later...
hi,

i bought a pump, i used to easy fist myself, so i tried to pump my ass to prolapse.

it was strange sensation, any advice ?

slow pressure for long time, or high pressure ?

how many time normal after pumping all goes "normal" size ? any risk ?

ty

You know I thought of doing that pump thing but then I had a dream of pumping too much and sucking out my anus to the point of having to go to the emergency room. Now I'm to terrified of hurting myself to try it. What are the risks and what are the safety tips?

QUOTE(Discreet227 @ Aug 1 2009, 06:20 AM) [snapback]143293[/snapback]

You know I thought of doing that pump thing but then I had a dream of pumping too much and sucking out my anus to the point of having to go to the emergency room. Now I'm to terrified of hurting myself to try it. What are the risks and what are the safety tips?

I second that question. I've been meaning to buy some new toys and saw a pump on sale, I'd like to try it but it kind of scares me a bit too. Right now, a day after I've played you can't even tell that there's ever been a toy in there and I'd like to keep it that way. I personally don't want big asslips.

QUOTE(Dats @ Aug 3 2009, 10:59 AM) [snapback]143459[/snapback]

I second that question. I've been meaning to buy some new toys and saw a pump on sale, I'd like to try it but it kind of scares me a bit too. Right now, a day after I've played you can't even tell that there's ever been a toy in there and I'd like to keep it that way. I personally don't want big asslips.

Then you have to place the pump IN your cunt. This will pull on the inside, not your anal ring.

Just take your time. I've been pumping my ass for almost 10 years now and have no issues.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Aug 6 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]143697[/snapback]

Then you have to place the pump IN your cunt. This will pull on the inside, not your anal ring.

Just take your time. I've been pumping my ass for almost 10 years now and have no issues.

I m now about 4 years, just recently i got a beautiful and easy prolapse. It goes well with just a push. before the prolapse size become small 2-3 days. Now it stays as same size. My adivse not to afraid to pump. But not too much pressure vacum. Stay maximum 30 minutes, and release the vacum. Once a day is good enough, if u are busy with other duty.
Have a nice prolapse.
Melvin

• 1 month later...
i do pump myself with a penis pump on my ass, love having big ass lips that hang out of my cheeks when i stand up. i pump and push at the same time, usually for about 1 hour, poppers does make it a little more fun and also very satisfying, i do find the pressure on my ass nice too

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.