the pooeyst times

gapinganal

im a bit worried that every time i seem to play with my plug there is alot of shit.

do other people also encounter this problem? im just worried because its really disgusiting and a potential biohazard.

That's probably because it's your ass. It's natural there's a load of shit up there wink.gif.

Use either a full enema or just a quick flush of the first bit of your rectum.

I was drawn to your post, like a fly ! I think it is a sub-form of play all by itself - have you seen Nachtfalter and another woman who play like that, deliberately, or making a virtue of what is often unavoidable anyway.. shit everywhere !

• 2 weeks later...
It's not a bio hazard unless you carry something contagious like HEP or whatever. Just clean it up when you're done.

Hi - I used to make a huge effort to clean out before playing but no matter how long I took over it or how high I went I would still get bits of stuff coming down. Not every time but I would say most times.
If I'm just having a stretch and stay in the lower colon a quick flush gets rid of most of it. If I intend going high up the descending colon I just leave the dildo in till I've finished, that way you don't have to clean up several times, just the once at the end.
I don't really mind cleaning it up its the smell that puts me off. That's kept to a minimum if you dump any bits down the loo every time something comes out.
I suppose its inevitable if your going to play up your arse your going to get shit coming out. It doesn't really bother me now (except the smell) I've got used to it, its just something I expect.

it could be easier to consider your shit just as it is, your own fecals matters, not more, not less, nothing to be ashamed of or disgusting IMO. But it can take a long time to accept it. wink.gif I hope you'll succeed. smile.gif (^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.