SUSAN BOYLE

xthorgal

Am I old or her triumpf put tears not only in my eyes? blush.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

(hear from begining includin people actions and what jury say at begining)

btw: I not like any kind of idol or similar programs... but this is exception.
Also sad that this women were not found at her early year. She can be one of tops with tons of cash... but housewife somewere in deep scotland can be also good if You life it whole life...

Britain's crap TV spreads around the world! laugh.gif Good for her though; quite good. There was a guy on the programme a while back; same sort of thing, bloke next door, classical singer and a really good voice, Paul 'Something'? He made a CD and sold a few, did a tour as well I think? As Mr Warhol said "15 minutes of fame" ............ still waiting for mine cry.gif Anyway; better than appearing on the Jerry Springer show I guess laugh.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Apr 17 2009, 03:46 PM) [snapback]132773[/snapback]

Britain's crap TV spreads around the world! laugh.gif Good for her though; quite good. There was a guy on the programme a while back; same sort of thing, bloke next door, classical singer and a really good voice, Paul 'Something'? He made a CD and sold a few, did a tour as well I think? As Mr Warhol said "15 minutes of fame" ............ still waiting for mine cry.gif Anyway; better than appearing on the Jerry Springer show I guess laugh.gif

paul potts, the "amateur" pavarotti tongue.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

smile.gif Thanks Gni. He was on the TV over here the other day. I should have remembered. Funny though; everything over here at the moment seems to be about getting on the TV. Reality (crap) TV etc. We have bishops over here calling Jade a saint; when all she did was appear on 'Big Brother'. World gone mad. My daughters even want to go on the Jeremy Kyle Show. The British version of the Jerry Springer Show. Not that they have a reason to; though I'm sure they could make something up ....... as most of these programme topics must be? Absolute bilge! The modern day equivalent of the Roman Coliseum ..... gratuitous entertainment for the masses ...... good comparison ..... they should all be thrown to the lions! Rant over ........

• 3 months later...
QUOTE(TBTB @ Apr 17 2009, 10:17 PM) [snapback]132812[/snapback]

smile.gif Thanks Gni. He was on the TV over here the other day. I should have remembered. Funny though; everything over here at the moment seems to be about getting on the TV. Reality (crap) TV etc. We have bishops over here calling Jade a saint; when all she did was appear on 'Big Brother'. World gone mad. My daughters even want to go on the Jeremy Kyle Show. The British version of the Jerry Springer Show. Not that they have a reason to; though I'm sure they could make something up ....... as most of these programme topics must be? Absolute bilge! The modern day equivalent of the Roman Coliseum ..... gratuitous entertainment for the masses ...... good comparison ..... they should all be thrown to the lions! Rant over ........

notworthy.gif biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.