My fantasy...

minx

I wrote this a while ago for someone and have never shared it with anyone else, but I'm feeling generous so thought I'd share it here. It's not finished and I doubt it ever will be but I'd appreciate your comments.

“Roll over onto your front. Shut up and listen to me. This is your only chance to prepare for tonight so make the most of it.

I have sold you to a group of 10 men tonight. Sold you as my slut to be used and abused and fucked. They’re all experienced, you’ll be safe, but for tonight you’re theirs to use. They’re expecting you to be good and stay quiet. I have promised you will be, and if you’re not, then they have my permission to give you something to moan about, and then I won’t have control over it. But tonight you will get used while I watch.

First they’ll start by fucking you, each and every one of them, from your mouth to your cunt then pushing straight in your arse. When the first one goes into your arse then they’ll start double fucking you. They won’t care how it feels for you, so I’m sure you’ll cope but they won’t care if it hurts or it’s sore. You’ll just feel two cocks ramming inside you with another in your mouth and the others watching you. I know you can take it.

After they’ve all finished fucking you the first one will start to work his hand inside your cunt. You’ll take it easily now, with their cum as lube. You’ll feel him starting to push straight into you, giving you just enough time for it to not be painful, but not enough for it to be comfortable. Straight in with 3 fingers, then 4, then you feel him withdraw as he tucks his thumb in and just pushes. You know he’s not going to stop until it’s all inside and you’ve taken it all. My guess is he’ll go quite deep, and you will take it and you won’t make any noise. You feel it as he pushes his whole fist deeper inside you, up to the wrist, his fingers playing on your cervix…and even then you won’t make a sound.

Once he’s in one of the others is going to do the same to your arse, and you’re going to take it. Using the cum that’s dripping out he’ll push 3 fingers straight in…you’ve just had ten cocks fucking you there so that won’t bother you. If you’re lucky he’ll work them in and out for a while before adding another, but I don’t expect he’ll make it easy for you. So four fingers working in and out of your arse, a fist deep in your cunt, men playing with your tits…hands all over you. And I know you’ll just be waiting for him to make his next move. He’ll take his time though waiting until you relax and give up trying to be ready for it. They’re going to try and make you scream, you know that don’t you…but you won’t because I’ve told you not to.

So one fist in your tight cunt working its way deeper and 4 fingers in your arse. Feel them working on you, knowing what’s coming next but not knowing when. You feel him start to stretch his fingers out in your arse, opening you up ready for his fist. Feel him pushing against the fist already embedded in your cunt. If you move away from him when he goes to push his hand in you know they’ll make you pay for it. And I know you will do it anyway. One of the others goes to your shoulders to stop you moving forward and he pushes his cock in your mouth. You feel the thumb join the fingers inside your arse and him start to push. They’re going to make you take it, I said you could and you will. He has all his fingers inside you and you can feel his knuckles pushing against your arse, the fist in your cunt withdrawn to the widest part of his hand to make it that bit more difficult for you. You don’t see them look at each other ready to make their move.

The hand inside your cunt starts to pull out, rubbing along the fingers in your arse, making you feel every bit slide out. The fingers in your arse withdraw slightly too but then start to push in more firmly than before. You know this time he’s going to do it regardless of how you feel. As he’s at the knuckles pushing in trying to get the biggest part in the other hand returns to your cunt. With fingers on your clit they begin to push together. You’re going to take both at the same time. They’re going to make you. You’ll really feel it now as they both continue to push hard, fighting each other for space. Both going to push in at the same time. The fingers on your clit building you up to an orgasm then letting you rest, each time bringing you closer. The fist in your cunt pushes in a bit more and you feel his finger on your cervix trying to push in. They push a little harder…and you feel your arse stretch wide open as he starts to push through and into you, the hand in your cunt pushing deeper into you, his fingers working further in and up pushing on you more. The fingers work your clit as they work your holes, fist fucking you hard and deep, one hand in your cunt and another mans hand in your arse working them both in and out, together then separately…each guy using you to see how much you can take before you give in to your orgasm..and you know it won’t be long until you cum and it’s all over…but they won’t care if you cum or not they’re going to carry on anyway..."

sounds good so far. saying "arse" instead of "ass" is like saying "vagina" instead of "cunt" though. could be where you are from. "arse" sounds too polite

• 3 weeks later...
Why would I say Ass though? An ass is a donkey. Think you'll find it's where you're from!

sabine you are so wrong ! in Britain we say arse, a good Anglo-Saxon four letter word, and it has a rough crude sound quite unlike the American ass, which isn't sexy to me, it sounds tame, lame ! In the same way, the word dick is hopeless, not expressive at all, whereas cock - ah what a word !

• 3 weeks later...
Cock is definitly a good word but then I have nothing against dick especially either!

Arse sounds just brit to me wink.gif Funny to see english speaker arguments here. laugh.gif Nice story, perfect for my countryside WE low connection. tongue.gif Nice to read you again Minx and I agree with Gni, you should keep on writing here friends.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.