Broken tail bone

it is not a big issue. as tail bone is a very small cartilage like bone. (It only that broken) we cant do anything and it will heal automatically. We may have to wait for about 2 weeks to do stretching. And be careful when sitting on hard surface.

QUOTE(pepper_anne_sissy @ Mar 3 2009, 03:23 AM) [snapback]127036[/snapback]

Has anyone else had a broken tail bone after some serious stretching and if so how long to heal and/or be able to stretch again without problems. Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
Breaking a tail bone after serious stretching?!! Damn, that is Hardcore Serious Stretching!! I thought I had an intense session once, but a broken tail bone would take the cake anyday. I wonder if someone would be able to stretch further/wider than before after having their tail bone broken. Which brings up a thought and an evolution to this thread...anyone hear of stories of ppl having surgery specifically to allow their ass to strecth further/wider and put larger pieces of furniture or what not up their ass?

QUOTE(Extremef @ Apr 3 2009, 03:07 AM) [snapback]131083[/snapback]

The first time I broke mine it took a good month to recover. The second and third time only about 2 weeks.

did the tail bone breaks allow you to strech more than before?

Really hard to say. I broke it the first time with a 16 ounce coke bottle when I was 15 some 20+ years ago.The main thing I learned from it was it was a lot more comfortable to use flexible objects.
Overall I'd have to guess no. I'm pretty sure you don't actually break any bones but instead sprain ligaments and/or tendons.

• 10 months later...
Hello, back again with this question. I think i break my bone too. First time i need 2 weeks to heal. But now (3 mounths later), i feel pain and cant stretch anymore. Any advice ?

• 1 month later...
[quote name='curious12' date='02 April 2009 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1238716984' post='131078']
Breaking a tail bone after serious stretching?!! Damn, that is Hardcore Serious Stretching!! I thought I had an intense session once, but a broken tail bone would take the cake anyday. I wonder if someone would be able to stretch further/wider than before after having their tail bone broken. Which brings up a thought and an evolution to this thread...anyone hear of stories of ppl having surgery specifically to allow their ass to strecth further/wider and put larger pieces of furniture or what not up their ass?
[/quote]

i second that question. would like to know also

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.