Miller Speculum

BunkMonkey

I just ordered a Miller speculum in order to satisfy a desire to reach a 3" diameter (plugs stop at 2.75" and start at 3.25" -- nothing in between). Has anyone ever used one of these critters? Here's a link to one:

Miller speculum

You can get them for less but the description is good here.

Any advice, especially from someone who's used speculums (specula?) is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

i have used a similar one before and found it useful during solo play as with the use of a mirror you can admire your own handiwork.i also thought it was at it's best when i used it when washing out my innards.however be very careful when putting anything metal in yourself.other than that you will never know untill you have tried it-enjoy.

QUOTE(Bunk Monkey @ Jan 18 2009, 09:01 PM) [snapback]123325[/snapback]

I just ordered a Miller speculum in order to satisfy a desire to reach a 3" diameter (plugs stop at 2.75" and start at 3.25" -- nothing in between). Has anyone ever used one of these critters? Here's a link to one:

Miller speculum

You can get them for less but the description is good here.

Any advice, especially from someone who's used speculums (specula?) is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I don't think that's a good spreader unfortunately. It's more useful when the blades expand in a parallel way. Take a look on this one. It's the best:

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id=7122

You can see more nice speculums on the spreader toy page at the same site if that one is too big for you:

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/defaul...p?cPath=160_158

Waow the Jumbo rectal is awesome ! drool.gif For my part I prefer the Collins spec with the "butterfly" device to open the spec, much more easy and comfortable to handle in a fuck session. But if you don't need to penetrate and just want to feel your rectum widening it's ok wink.gif Just try to avoid painful pinching when you'll close the spec at the end of the game, don't close it to the maximum when you'll pull it out. Hmm to me specs are the perfect tools indeed to stretch gradually any asshole.
Have fun and post the results ! smile.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.