Kate

wiseman

Kate sat in her class, half listening to the professor ramble on about literature and its hidden meanings. her mind was elsewhere, as it usually was during class. Though she may turn a head or two with her curvy figure and pretty face, she certainly did not look like anything special. Her light brown hair is usually worn in a ponytail and her eyes are typically framed in black-rimmed glasses, she stood 5'9 and about 150 pounds and she sort of thought of herself as something like an amazon. Her tongue unconsciously moistened her lips as her mind drifted.

Her chest was full, though not particularly so. She was rather proud of her 36 C cup breasts and pink, turned up nipples that always seemed to be stiffer than appropriate. She had a narrow waist and ample hips with a perfectly rounded little ass that was her favorite attribute of all. She knew that boys took a second look when she walked by, especially when she wore her short plaid skirt that she happened to wear today, and that turned her on. Bored, she rested her head on her chin and lightly rubbed on her hard clit under her desk.

She liked the boys, and the boys liked to look at her but she kept more to herself. Kate had a bit of a problem, it seems. Though she would only turn 20 years old in a few months, she had been a size freak for as long as she could remember, and her body seemed more than adept to accomodate her obsessions. She loved the sensation of her flesh stretching. Since before she had even finished grade school she had herself on a vigorous daily stretching regimen. First fingers, then her fist. By the time she was 16 she already owned the largest dildo the sex toy store sold, a massive silicone beast 8 inches around and 12 inches long from the tip to the balls.

After dinner every single night, she would go to her room and close her door. She would go to her closet and pull out the beastly rubber member. Her heart fluttered as she would grip the thickness, holding it up next to her arm feeling how much larger it was. Every single night, she would grease up the enormous cock and slide it into her pussy, all the way to the balls. At 17 years old, she slept with it inside of her, preventing her ever-growing pussy from closing up.

She didn't know why, but as she felt her flesh expand and stretch to accomodate these monster cocks she felt more pleasure than anything else she had experienced. To her, it was like an unending orgasm as long as she was stretched tight. The bigger the better, and her body kept craving bigger and bigger. Nothing ever seemed like enough. On her 18th birthday, she put in an order over the internet for an insanely large black rubber cock that she hoped would finally satisfy her, 15 inches long and over 11 inches around.

As she quietly opened the box in her room, away from where anyone would hear her, she silently gasped at the size. She pulled it from the box and it looked like the rubber cast of an athelete's thigh. Monstrous, with thick bumps and veins sticking out of the sides. It was so wide that it did not have a base, it could stand on its own. Kate drizzled a generous helping of KY on the tip and rubbed it in as she squatted over the top. It brushed her thighs as it began to penetrate her giant cunt, stretching it to new limits. A bead of sweat formed on Kate's forehad as she forced more and more of her weight onto the massive intruder. To her complete surprise, her pussy opened and began to accept her new toy. The 3 inch wide head of the cock soon disappeared within her cavernous pussy and she paused to take a breath.

Kate looked down to survey the punishment she was putting herself through. The dildo was clearly bigger than her thigh and yet somehow her cunt and pelvis expanded to accept it. One more deep breath and she forced herself down further, resting her hands on her knees. The incredible size of the dildo created a large bulge in her stomach, making her look slightly pregnant. Another 3 or 4 inches vanished, another pause, then another 3 or 4. A final grunt and kate was sitting on the floor, her breathing shallow as the monstrous cock prevented her lungs from expanding all the way. She could see a clear outline of the cock on her abdomen, with the tip just below her ribcage. The sensation was incredible, her pussy could conquer any cock and any dildo. She felt like a superwoman and the insane stretching sent ripples of unspeakable pleasure up and down her body.

All this was two years ago. Now she had taken to wearing monstrous dildos and objects in her cunt all day every day. Today in class, she had a dildo she made herself from a two liter bottle. Completely buried in her cunt was a 15 pound hunk of rubber that kept her in a constant state of ecstacy. The bell rang and she went to the girl's bathroom to cum.

more coming later

...awesome dude, keep up the great work. This sounds like the kind of story I would love to volunteer to do illustrations for but there are two problems, 1 my scanner is not operational, and 2 I am starting a course in a couple of days which may make my keeping to a schedule unreliable sad.gif

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Dec 19 2008, 06:33 PM) [snapback]120394[/snapback]

could u somehow put all the story inside a text? i like this story.

where do u get it? whos the writer? what is the title?

It's original content, I wrote it myself. I haven't had much time to finish it yet, but I'll get to it eventually.

kate liked boys, make no mistake about that, but she's never had a good experience with one. She saw her first cock up close and personal when she was 15 when her and her girlfriends snuck into the boys' locker room on a dare. Needless to say she was quite disappointed as she had just assumed her anatomy was normal and men were sized to fit her. In fact, she remained a virgin until after she turned 18.

As a freshman in college, she kept mostly to herself. Around that time boys began to take an increasing notice of her, but she was self conscious of her enormous cunt. She doubted any man could please her until she heard her classmates giggling about a guy on the football team with a giant cock.

"Shane? Really?"

"Really. We were at a party and things got a little crazy and maybe I had too much to drink, but me and shane started making out and I went to rub his cock and it felt like he had stuffed a TV remote down his pants!"

Both girls laughed

"I teased him and said it was fake, but he just grinned at me and pulled it out. I swear it was twice the size of any cock I've ever seen, it would probably fit a moose! I finished my drink to relax and gain some courage and straddled him right there at the party. I couldn't get half of it in my pussy!"

"Yeah right. you're such a slut you probably HAVE fucked a moose!"

The girls playfully slapped each other as Kate filled with hope that there might be a man out there after all, made just for her. She set off in a straight line right for the football field to find shane. If her slutty friends were right, today was going to be the day she would finally feel a real cock and she was excited.

She had seen Shane around a few places, in fact they shared a class or two but they had never spoken to one another, so Kate decided it was probably best to be direct, honest, and tell him what she needed. Kate spotted shane out on the football field, a stocky stereotypical football player type. Right about 6 feet tall and 220 pounds, tanned skin and military-cut hair, Kate thought he was the all-American boy with the world class cock. She fantasized about him railing her as she watched him finish practice and jog off the field. She approached him.

"Hello Shane."

"Uh, hello. What's up?" Shane asked, not quite recognizing her.

"My name is Kate and...I..." Her nerves were getting the better of her.

"Oh right, from chemistry, right?" He grinned and she noticed he had a gap in his front teeth.

"yeah. listen, I'm going to be blunt here. I heard you have a really big cock and think that's exactly what I need"

Shane threw his head back and laughed. "Man, that is blunt! Well girl, you heard right. Normally I fuck older women because they can handle it, but if it's what you need then it's what you need. You are pretty hot though, for a tall chick. I think I'm down. Why don't you come with me to my place, I'm right around the corner."

they hopped in his truck and kate's heart raced with anticipation. As soon as they arrived at Shane's house, she practically jumped on him, kissing all over his face, quite unsure as to what she was doing but it felt natural. Shane laughed and threw her over his shoulder caveman style and carried her into the house. He threw her on the bed.

"Babe, why don't you get yourself ready, I'll be right back." He said with a gap-tooth grin. He turned around and walked into the next room and to get some astroglide and a magnum XXL condum. Kate undressed as quickly as she could, then removed the 2-1/2 inch wide 10 inch long dildo she had completely buried in her cunt that morning and began to "get herself ready" by violently fisting herself. Shane walked back into the room with his condom and lube and his jaw almost hit the ground. Now make no mistake, Shane had a huge cock. The biggest one he'd ever seen, and the biggest one even his most experienced and slutty partners had seen. about 9 inches long and 2 inches wide, it was a member any man could be proud of but as he saw this amazon woman on his bed with half of her forearm buried in her pussy, he began to lose a bit of confidence but was no doubt amazed by what he saw.

Kate opened her eyes and looked at Shane with anticipation, hoping to see a third leg between his thighs. When she saw his cock, she stopped fisting herself and suddenly felt very subconscious again.

"I'm...I'm sorry" She stammered, "It's just....I have a really big cunt and I need it to be filled all the time and I've never even fucked a guy."

"Whoa whoa whoa" said Shane "I've never seen anything like that. And where the hell did that dildo come from?" gesturing to the massive black piece of rubber on his nightstand.

"I, uh, keep that in me some days. It helps me relax."

Shane's cock pulsed "Well i think I wanna try that pussy on for size."

He walked over to the bed, cock as hard as it had ever been. The two kissed again, and in one smooth motion shane buried his cock all the way to the balls in Kate's mammoth pussy. He was blown away by the room and freedom he had inside, and he fucked her for all he was worth. Kate moaned softly when most girls would be screaming for Shane to slow down and be gentle. Normally the tip of his cock would bang against a woman's cervix before he could get it all the way in, but in Kate it felt like her tunnel went on forever.

"I need more!" Cried Kate, more caught up in the sensation of having a real cock in her than in any kind of sexual pleasure. Shane reached for the nightstand and grabbed the huge rubber cock and slid it in next to his own, Kate's insatiable cunt swallowing them both with ease. Shane continued to slam into her pussy as hard as he could for a few minutes then realized that, to his amazement, her cunt was slackening and could handle much more.

"Damn, slut! How much can you take?" Shane gasped. Kate smiled "As much as you can give me." Keeping both his cock and the rubber dong inside her, he slid his left hand in beside them and expanded her cunt a solid 4 inches wide. "Now that's more like it" Kate moaned and pumped her hips down on the mass between her legs. Shane stroked his cock inside of her pussy next to the huge dildo, barely able to believe that women like this even exist. He yanked his hand out and grabbed her by the hips.

"turn over" he instructed.

Kate got on all fours and stuck her ass into the air, careful to not let his cock or the dildo out. He then slid his hand back in, then another. Two fists, a huge cock and a monster dildo, all buried to the hilt in this girl's cunt and she was loving it. She finally began to feel the stretch that she loved to feel and began to let herself go into the feelings reverberating in her cunt. Without warning, Shane pulled a hand out along with the dildo.

"No!" Kate protested, feeling her cunt empty.

"Babe, I think your cunt has seen enough use. Why don't we see what your ass can do?" Shane laughed and positioned the huge rubber cock at her asshole and gave it a hard shove. Kate had never done any kind of anal play, but she was too excited to protest. Slowly it sank deeper and deeper into her. 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches. It was much tighter than her gargantuan pussy, but it seems Kate's unique anatomy applied to her ass as well. 8 inches, 9 inches, and finally her asshole closed over the end of the beercan-thick dildo. Shane stuck his cock and hands back into her pussy and Kate screamed in the hardest orgasm she had ever had.

The rest of that day is a blur in Kate's memory, but that night she realized that her ass was just as hungry as her cunt, and she wouldn't stop until it was just as well fed.

Yes, wiseman!!!!

After reading your story I looked for some other big hole stories....

Butt I forgot to compliment U on a great start as a writer of this sort of stuff....butt your second part reminded me to say....

WOW!!! Very Hot, W!!!!!

Thanks--bf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
chapter 3

Kate arrived home in a daze, a whole new world of pleasure opened up to her through her ass. She felt a deep throbbing and a strange new emptyness that needed to be filled. The stretching, the wonderful pain of her body expanding again that she had not felt since she was much younger, it was all so exciting to her. She fucked herself to sleep with thoughts of her self-induced anal workout ahead.

The following morning Kate awoke and went to the shower as she did every day but today she was going to begin her training and she wanted to be clean inside and out for that. Her shower head is removable and connected with a hose to the wall to get all the hard to reach areas, and she had a very hard to reach area to get. She stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water. As steam filled the room, she removed the shower head from the wall and began to rub it between her plump rounded ass cheeks. Her ass was still a bit loose from the abuse earlier, but not nearly loose enough for Kate. She took a deep breath and forced the showerhead into her asshole. It slowly gave way and with a *pop* the whole head was buried in her ass. She kept her hand on the faucet controls to regulate the water as she began to fill. Her stomach began to bulge as more and more water poured into her bowels. When it became too much, she tugged on the shower hose and it came out with another *pop*

over and over she filled and emptied herself, getting more and more water in each time. Before long she was so full she looked 9 months pregnant. She reasoned she was finally ready and emptied herself for the last time. She stepped out of the shower and admired herself in the mirror. perky breasts, thin waist, curvaceous hips and ass, and one of the biggest cunts on earth. She giggled to herself, thinking that when she was done she would have the biggest asshole on earth too. Kate toweled off her glistening wet body and went to her room to begin her training.

Her body tingled, she couldn't contain her excitement. She grabbed a dildo that her cunt had far outgrown and covered it in a thick grease. It was a jet black latex monster, too big for most girls but not for Kate. Roughly 8 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide, it would provide the deep stretch she craved. She began to finger her ass with one, then three, then four fingers, massaging the muscles so they would relax and positioned a dildo nearly as big as her arm against her asshole. To her frustration, her ass was still tight enough and her cunt was so massively loose that it just kept slipping into her cunt. With a deep breath and concentration, however, the beast slowly parted her ass and began to drive forth. her ass stretched and she felt a delightful pain that she was hopelessly addicted to.

Inch after inch poured into her anus and beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. Before long she had reached the bottom of the dildo and though she felt a stretch from the thickness of the monster dildo, the depth was not nearly enough to satisfy the deep throbbing she felt. She needed something much more extreme, but something very different from what she used in her pussy.

She ripped the dildo from her ass and went to her dildo stash to look for something more suitable. In the back corner of her closet, still in the packaging, was exactly what she needed. An enormous double-headed dildo. Definately made for novelty and never really intended to be used, this was a sight to behold. 25 inches long and 3 inches wide in the middle, with a 3 1/2 inch wide head at either end. Kate's body shivered with excitement and the throbbing in her ass became unbearable. She grabbed the snakelike beast and hopped back in bed.

With a fresh coat of grease the cock was ready to go. The head was more pointed than the one she used before and thus found her ass easier. She grunted and strained as her asshole extended to accept the new size. She dug her fingernails into the soft rubber for the best grip possible and pushed with all her might. The head popped into her ass and Kate unconsciously screamed "FUCK YES!" With about 6 inches of dildo in her she looked at the end and licked her lips. Before the sun sets tonight, she thought to herself, I want that end in me as well.

Minutes turned into hours as she twisted and shoved the beastly cock into her ass. Inch after inch after inch. She could see her stomach beginning to bulge as 14 inches of soft rubber were now buried in her ass. The massive dildo hung out of her asshole, looking as big as a third arm. As the 16th inch passed through her asshole, kate felt a new pressure deep inside her, like she was hitting a wall. Frustrated, she pulled a few inches from her ass and pounded it back in over and over until she loosened further. For the first time in her life she had an enormous, full-body orgasm from head to toe without a massive dildo or fist in her cunt.

Her entire day was centered around this rubber cock. She didn't eat, she didn't rest. She couldn't until every inch of that dildo was buried in her ass. by 4:00 she had 22 inches buried and all that was left was the huge head. Kate felt full, stretched, and like a complete whore. She absolutely loved it. She got up off her back and moved her perky ass to her chair to sit on the head, forcing the rest of it in. Her stomach was distended and traced an outline of a monstrous tube extending through her guts. With an enormous effort, she forced her body down and the fist-sized head disappeared into her ass. Over two feet of arm sized cock in her ass, she felt accomplished. At the same time, however, she knew it wasn't enough. Kate was insatiable, and she always needed more.

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome story...keep it going. I would venture to say one thing about size though. A 3 inch diameter cock or 3.5 even is not as thick as someone's thigh. The part of any such story that makes it erotic is when it is stretched but yet believable. Not complaining but just a suggestion to watch the measurements. BTW...do make mention of measurements since it helps the visualization. You may also want to visit the Bigsextoystore.com and look up the sizes and names and even use those names and measurements in your stories. That way, we can check out the models and know what Kate is taking!!!

Any chance of beastiality? Would welcome that, as well as large loads of horse cum!

Thanks again..the story is very much what I would write!

i really prefer dildo/sex toys rather than animal. with toys, u can imagine beyond boundry. no limits. u can say the toys as big as your body. But for sex, any size is no limits.
Animal cant do much erotic as toys. the big they are, they will be monsters/giant. it will become scary not erotic.

• 3 weeks later...
excelent. please more!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.