Anal (f) fisting - link to large thread

HeyBaby

Excellent thread link there dude.

However the Rapidshare links are giving me this:

QUOTE(Rapidshare WTF??)
Error

This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible.

Illegal content?? Doesn't sound good, especially if they're blocking it on the basis of being extreme sex rather than an "illegal" video rip...

yes letitbit is a crappy hoster. this would not have been the first time I wanted to dl something but could not because of shit host....

as well barfland and most of the connected forums/message boards are run rampant with RS spies. and when the link says "suspected illegal content" it ONLY means they have received a copyright complaint about a file. nothing else.

QUOTE(anllover @ Nov 27 2008, 01:58 PM) [snapback]117591[/snapback]

yes letitbit is a crappy hoster. this would not have been the first time I wanted to dl something but could not because of shit host....

as well barfland and most of the connected forums/message boards are run rampant with RS spies. and when the link says "suspected illegal content" it ONLY means they have received a copyright complaint about a file. nothing else.

And what is incredible is that the site that claims for Copyright are not even the owner of the copyright !!! (i've seen some of my uploads on sicflics ) Edited by arthemis

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.