This is so not fair...

minx

Life can be so unfair.

The past couple of times I've had a "good" orgasm I've had a blinding headache come on after. This morning I seriously thought I'd burst a blood vessel in my brain or something unsure.gif It's gone off now but I scared myself silly, called OH in to sit on the bed and talk to me and was trying to work out who I'd want to look after my son! Daft? Maybe. But it's made me realise we need to sort out wills and I'm not actually scared of dying but worried for my baby which is fair enough.

Anyway...for someone who loves sex is this not one of the worst things that can happen? I also use orgasm as pain relief and sedative at night so I can get to sleep, but whats the point if I'm going to give myself an even worse headache???

From the looks of it its called Coital Cephalgia.

I think I might go and cry. cry.gif

Things are a LOT more vanilla these days. Sad but true. I've been thinking about going back to work but this would certainly mean I couldn't do that as you can't guarantee that everyone will be crap in bed!

And of course it was bigger to start with...He was nearly 8lb and out in 6 minutes (knew that pelvic floor would come in handy one day!) so it was a bit of a shock to the system.

In retrospect it's probably a really good job I've not been fisting though tbh cos I've got a "connective tissue disorder" which I didn't realise means prolapse is a serious possibility without adding the joys of fisting to it, and it's been worse since I had boyo so could have unwittingly ended up doing serious permanent damage.

Love motherhood, helps that whilst my son is an absolute git and into everything he's also exceptionally clever and very very cute (he's with two modelling agencies!).

Migraine has only just gone this morning so now just feeling delicate. I did feel a bit better last night but hubby decided to ban any more sex until I've seen the doctor. mad.gif

It's typical that I'd just bought a new egg vibe yesterday morning too!

QUOTE(Minx @ Sep 3 2008, 11:45 AM) [snapback]107995[/snapback]

Love motherhood, helps that whilst my son is an absolute git and into everything he's also exceptionally clever and very very cute (he's with two modelling agencies!).

Migraine has only just gone this morning so now just feeling delicate. I did feel a bit better last night but hubby decided to ban any more sex until I've seen the doctor. mad.gif

It's typical that I'd just bought a new egg vibe yesterday morning too!

kikooLOL laugh.gif my best wishes for your brain and pussy relief doctor.gif take care & cheers for your baby, gorgeous Minxie love.gif (^ ^)

I couldn't get in with the good guy until Tuesday! I've tried explaining to hubby that sex is ok as long as I don't come. He's not having it though.

cry.gif

poor girl.... you know you need it when you are fine with NOT cumming.
would it make you feel better if I fuck my wife and not make her cum? tongue.gif just playing minx. I wish there was a way to just jump to Tuesday for you.

Well I saw the GP, unfortunately not the good one I wanted to see (long story) and she came out with the following gems:

- relax
- don't stress
- go to sleep when the migraine starts (and do what with toddler and 2 dogs??????)
- don't take pain meds
- have a massage
- use ice packs on head.

She also managed to put migraine being worsened down to weight. That's interesting. I didn't realise you could have a fat head.

I've still got it 8 days on.

• 2 weeks later...
Evening,

Well the last migraine might have a different cause...

I'm having another baby. smile.gif It was hormonal.

QUOTE(Minx @ Sep 23 2008, 07:37 PM) [snapback]110760[/snapback]

Evening,

Well the last migraine might have a different cause...

I'm having another baby. smile.gif It was hormonal.

woow.gif Geeeez ! That's a great surprise! Cheers Minxie ! love.gif (^ ^)

QUOTE(anllover @ Sep 24 2008, 12:20 AM) [snapback]110785[/snapback]

congrats. lets hope its human laugh.gif just trying to be an idiot wink.gif
was this planned? an unfortunate accident? or a lucky coincidence?

We've been trying since boyo was a couple of months old, we'd just decided to give it a rest for 6 months and hey presto!

Got an early scan in the morning. Got to go on my own and not especially happy about it. cry.gif

smile.gif Good news Minx smile.gif I'm happy for you smile.gif My girls are 18 & 16; delivered them both smile.gif Have to go back to the Doc's next week myself sad.gif I'm on bustabloodvessel tabs now cry.gif Apparently too much of everything I enjoy mad.gif WTF ..... only here once ...... laugh.gif I hope all is well with the scan smile.gif .... and don't worry about the fat head and belly smile.gif all will be well ...... IPB Image

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 29 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]111613[/snapback]

haha laugh.gif same blood circulation prob too TBTB friends.gif

IPB Image We're just running on the same high octane fuel mon ami IPB ImageIPB Image

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.