Balls, apples and other round things

qwebec

Hi!
I'd like to ask if it's safe to play with round things like apples and other such stuff. I'd like to give it a try but I'm afraidd it may get stuck inside. Do you have any experiencewith such things?

QUOTE(qwebec @ Apr 21 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]13763[/snapback]

Hi!
I'd like to ask if it's safe to play with round things like apples and other such stuff. I'd like to give it a try but I'm afraidd it may get stuck inside. Do you have any experiencewith such things?

i'm no expert on this but i heard somewhere that an apple a day keeps the doctor away so it's probably kosher.

Ha,ha,ha- my old lady swears that an apple is as good as a fifth of "jack daniels" butt that an apple needs a fifth to fertilize the ground-ha,ha,ha--bf

(Butt that may not be kosher) Edited by bumperfan

if you are an experienced assplayer, middle-sized round objects are not dangerous. the more dangerous are the small-sized ones, especially for newbies, because they can get stuck in the sigmoid curve (where the rectum ends) or beyond. even apples can get stuck, but that mean that you are a far more experienced assplayer, where the sigmoid curve has been "smoothed" out by years of application and deep penetrations
the usual advice is not starting with something as large as your ass is not used to at all, and someone advises too to play with objects tied to a wire, cord, rope, string or whatever, so that you can pull them out anyway. for example, someone gave tips to make a hole in an apple and then pass a rope thorugh it, without spending so much money in dedicated toys Edited by gninori

Basically, I play with everything that is smooth and round. Apples, balls, tubes, bottles ... But indeed, newbies should start with having patience just as we all have begin this wonderful life of assplay.

Lots of succes !

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.