Rose to a balloon?

As title says - those who have the full blown out balloon prolapse; did this start as a rose and just develop or did the balloon shape start small and get bigger? I know everyone is different etc but curious to know how the blown out prolapse looks in the early stages.

The two best "balloon" examples i can think of is punchb0y and dumbfistingbottom.

Punchboy, skip to 0:24 secs in.

https://www.buzzgays.com/video/610/beating-down-dumbfistingbottom/

I can't really comment on what it's like, but i remember from "dumbfb"s early videos, his already looked pretty full and smooth and then just increased in size as time went on. 
I think most people tend to have the characteristic "folded" rose look and have to work harder at getting it to come out gradually, so i'm guessing these guys are just really predisposed somehow and primarily just work on stretching the sphincter to make room for it to pass?
Oh, and when they push out it seems to kind of explode out and "inflate" immediately, like a balloon :3

1 minute ago, Subwhore said:

The two best "balloon" examples i can think of is punchb0y and dumbfistingbottom.

Punchboy, skip to 0:24 secs in.

https://www.buzzgays.com/video/610/beating-down-dumbfistingbottom/

I can't really comment on what it's like, but i remember from "dumbfb"s early videos, his already looked pretty full and smooth and then just increased in size as time went on. 
I think most people tend to have the characteristic "folded" rose look and have to work harder at getting it to come out gradually, so i'm guessing these guys are just really predisposed somehow and primarily just work on stretching the sphincter to make room for it to pass?
Oh, and when they push out it seems to kind of explode out and "inflate" immediately, like a balloon :3

Ah. So these guys have full thickness prolapses and are most likely predisposed to it.  

Yes sorry, should have stayed medical terms to probably help what I meant. So a rose is probably considered partial prolapse and a balloon full thickness. Kind of answering my own question with that statement.

I was more curious to know if anyone had hands on experience with the transformation between the 2. Like does a full thickness prolapse start off already bulb shaped or rose. I know it's all about genetics but the human body is an amazing thing and I'd argue you could evolve your own genetic makeup per say

I'd be interested in people's experience of this too. I have a feeling that it would be more related to individual bodies rather than the type of play but I would be good to know if people have gone from a folded rose type thing to a full on rectal prolapse. I don't find the balloon types as nice to look at.

4 hours ago, 087john said:

I'd be interested in people's experience of this too. I have a feeling that it would be more related to individual bodies rather than the type of play but I would be good to know if people have gone from a folded rose type thing to a full on rectal prolapse. I don't find the balloon types as nice to look at.

No, I'm not keen on the full on massive balloon, but would be curious to see in-between a rose and balloon. Can't say I've ever found one.

Actually ignore this stupid post, there's literally tons of videos online of people pushing a rose to a full prolapse (balloon). Obviously having a senior moment at 50

id like to know what stage a prolapse makes the squelchy, gutteral noise that some of the larger prolapses make and what is causing it 

4 hours ago, yella said:

id like to know what stage a prolapse makes the squelchy, gutteral noise that some of the larger prolapses make and what is causing it 

It’s tissue filling a void where there is air. Except with a prolapse of that size, the air is going back into the body, not out.

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO, i think the balloon shaped tissue is caused by part of the sigmoid colon dropping down into the rectum area. I can feel a little pop when the lower part of the sigmoid folds up over itself and then down into the rectum. There is a void left behind, and that void gets filled by the smaller intestines. Guys like Thunderhoof, with his giant balloon, it bulges as each section of smaller intestine drops down, and you can hear the gurgling sounds.

Of course I could be wrong about all of this.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.