What do you think of inflatable dildos?

Max Mynx

I'm thinking about buying an inflatable dildo to train my asshole in wider sizes, dildo inflates up to 12cm wide. It's worth it?

I found that it's hard to judge how far to inflate the ones that inflate into a ball shape inside the rectum. There was very little feedback from inside and I overinflated and caused bleeding tears. If they were designed to maintain a cylindrical shape I would be more comfortable using them.  YMMV.

2 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

I found that it's hard to judge how far to inflate the ones that inflate into a ball shape inside the rectum. There was very little feedback from inside and I overinflated and caused bleeding tears. If they were designed to maintain a cylindrical shape I would be more comfortable using them.  YMMV.

There are ones that are shaped like cocks and inflate in a more cylindrical manner. I’ve always liked the plug ones.

In ever found one that is sturdy enough to actually stretch my hole.  All the expanding takes place inside my ass... that feels nice, but is not what I want to achieve B)

On 4/14/2024 at 5:12 AM, P.A.Frenum said:

In ever found one that is sturdy enough to actually stretch my hole.  All the expanding takes place inside my ass... that feels nice, but is not what I want to achieve B)

That's been my experience also.

I've been using quite big inflatable dildo. It feels amazing, but sometimes I'm scared if I inflate it too much (my hole is hungry). Sometimes I put it all the way inside and pump. It really stretches me to the limits

20240302-085336.jpg

Hace 1 hora, Johnmani dijo:

He estado usando un consolador inflable bastante grande. Se siente increíble, pero a veces tengo miedo si lo infla demasiado (mi agujero tiene hambre). A veces lo meto hasta el fondo y bombeo. Realmente me lleva al límite.

20240302-085336.jpg

Es de Tom of Finland? Lo tenía pero no pude pasar la primera curva porque tiene un interior sólido. Quizás debería haber practicado más antes de deshacerme de él...

Edited by FistBi

15 hours ago, FistBi said:

Es de Tom of Finland? Lo tenía pero no pude pasar la primera curva porque tiene un interior sólido. Quizás debería haber practicado más antes de deshacerme de él...

No it's not. I don't know the brand. This one has no solid things inside, it's very bendable

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.