To the ones who use anal pump in growing their hole/prolapse

Is it normal to experience blood, when pumping harder?  I ask because I usually don't use pump, but started to use it more due to wanting my prolapse to pull out more and my lips being a large slit. I seen a video of a guy who is prolapsed used a pump and they just kept pumping until he couldn't anymore, he even pushed against the pump to make his prolapse slide out. and took it off after a minute or two. That got me inspired in wanting to grow mine further.  So I grabbed my pump and started doing the same thing. I didn't feel like I was hurting while pumping, but felt good that my lips and prolapse was coming out and left it on for just a minute and released it after. I pulled it off and I had blood come out. I was worried because it was a quite a bit. However, when I used one of my toys right after, I didn't have no issue.

Little is normally for this practice ..... nice progress friend ..... Enjoying

Little and often is better with pumping. Gives better results long-term. Too much pressure and you risk bursting surface blood vessels. Obviously, stop and rest for a few days if you bleed. It often looks worse than it is if mixed with lube or your ass-juice, but better safe than sorry.

Sometimes there's no accounting for it though. I've gone through periods where I'd bleed easily, and times when harder play is no problem. Just pay attention and listen to what your body tells you...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.