A couple questions regarding prep/cleaning for depth play

I've constantly shied away from depth play because doing a deep clean has always been a hassle, I am concerned about the health effects of regular deep cleanings (I think that if I got into depth play the way I got into width play, I would be deep cleaning pretty much every day lol) and I've had a few memorable moments where I did do a deep clean but didn't fully clear out the fluids.

Anyway, that is until now. I have found something that works almost as well as a deep cleaning enema, but I am unsure if there are any serious long term consequences associated with doing it like that.

I douche, then go sit on the toilet to let it out. If nothing comes out anymore, I lube up my warmup plug and aggressively play with it, doing my best to trigger the pushing sensation that I normally get when I play with my widest/biggest plugs. Usually, with that pushing sensation, some shit comes along. I continue playing like that untill the pushes don't bring shit with them anymore, do a last douche, lube up and then I'm ready for play that night.

Are there any long term consequences of doing it like that? Is anyone doing it like that, and could they report what they've found?
I have noticed a couple things since I started doing it like that.

1. the most obvious one is that I'm a lot more sensitive at the start of my play sessions. Which I kinda prefer, I love stretching, and then a couple hours later playing some more and letting that soreness transform into delicious pleasure. It does mean, however, that I gotta do my warmup a lil slower now.

2. I find it easier to get a gape and a rosebutt. 

3. I am a little more sore the next day, although that may be due to playing more agressively since I tried cleaning like that.

4. Shitting can get intense now. A couple times now, during normal shits, I suddenly started pushing really, really hard, like I was trying to push out a toy that I was holding in with both of my hands. And I wasn't really intending to do so, it just went from normal pushing to this really intense pushing for a couple moments. It's kinda this that's worrying me, I have no idea if that's indicative of things to come, if I'm setting myself up for problems in the future.

If it’s of any use, I’ll tell you my current best method: shallow cleaning followed filling myself up with warm water slowly as much as possible, then waiting a couple minutes before putting in a hollow plug and laying down for a little while. The lower part empties immediately when the hollow plug is placed, naturally, and the rest slowly comes out which seems to help with softening all the matter and making it easier to get fully clean with just an additional rinse afterwards.

Regarding you point 4: that sounds to me like the beginning of an internal prolapse. Have you been doing a lot more depth play lately? 

Guess I’m lucky- I don’t have to do anything but use a bulb douche once. And I play DEEP. 

You guys sound full of shit. LOL

4 hours ago, JamesD said:

If it’s of any use, I’ll tell you my current best method: shallow cleaning followed filling myself up with warm water slowly as much as possible, then waiting a couple minutes before putting in a hollow plug and laying down for a little while. The lower part empties immediately when the hollow plug is placed, naturally, and the rest slowly comes out which seems to help with softening all the matter and making it easier to get fully clean with just an additional rinse afterwards.

Regarding you point 4: that sounds to me like the beginning of an internal prolapse. Have you been doing a lot more depth play lately? 

Hi what is the difference between Internal and external prolapse? And what do you think that i have?

https://x.com/emilio_emi50694/status/1772236474743689623?s=20

Edited by Emil emil

Deep clean outs are a pain in the ass (pun intended). They are 100% dictated by diet and hydration. For instance, if I eat junk food and don't stay hydrated, my deep clean outs can sometimes take 4-6 hours, and oftentimes I just give up. However, if I eat lots of fruits, veggies, maybe take a fiber supplement, and stay hydrated, it rarely takes even 2 hours to clean out.

Usually, I'll use my longest dildo to probe out whatever liquid there might still be in there after several very deep enemas. Just bear in mind that if you get water all the way to the end of your colon, you're in it for the long haul. 

If your method works for you, then you're doing nothing wrong. The hard pushing during your shits is just your colon's reaction to recovering from intense stretching, paired with a bowel movement. 

Addressing your other worry, yes, some people, including myself, do become dependent on deep clean outs to truly enjoy anal play. I often find that my ass is so loose now that most of the time, I can't actually shit normally without some kind of enema or light douching to help things along. 

To summarize, depth play is awesome and tons of fun, but my recommendation is to keep your deep cleaning down to 1 or 2 days of the week so that you don't become too dependent on them or perhaps screw up your microbiome. 

5 hours ago, JamesD said:

Went from once in a blue moon to doing it every other day so yeah. 

27 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Deep clean outs are a pain in the ass (pun intended). They are 100% dictated by diet and hydration. For instance, if I eat junk food and don't stay hydrated, my deep clean outs can sometimes take 4-6 hours, and oftentimes I just give up. However, if I eat lots of fruits, veggies, maybe take a fiber supplement, and stay hydrated, it rarely takes even 2 hours to clean out.

Usually, I'll use my longest dildo to probe out whatever liquid there might still be in there after several very deep enemas. Just bear in mind that if you get water all the way to the end of your colon, you're in it for the long haul. 

If your method works for you, then you're doing nothing wrong. The hard pushing during your shits is just your colon's reaction to recovering from intense stretching, paired with a bowel movement. 

Addressing your other worry, yes, some people, including myself, do become dependent on deep clean outs to truly enjoy anal play. I often find that my ass is so loose now that most of the time, I can't actually shit normally without some kind of enema or light douching to help things along. 

To summarize, depth play is awesome and tons of fun, but my recommendation is to keep your deep cleaning down to 1 or 2 days of the week so that you don't become too dependent on them or perhaps screw up your microbiome. 

I see, thanks for the advice. Definitely don't want to end up needing douching or enemas to help things along for my normal shits.

On 3/24/2024 at 10:36 PM, randomtomato said:

I've constantly shied away from depth play because doing a deep clean has always been a hassle, I am concerned about the health effects of regular deep cleanings (I think that if I got into depth play the way I got into width play, I would be deep cleaning pretty much every day lol) and I've had a few memorable moments where I did do a deep clean but didn't fully clear out the fluids.

Anyway, that is until now. I have found something that works almost as well as a deep cleaning enema, but I am unsure if there are any serious long term consequences associated with doing it like that.

I douche, then go sit on the toilet to let it out. If nothing comes out anymore, I lube up my warmup plug and aggressively play with it, doing my best to trigger the pushing sensation that I normally get when I play with my widest/biggest plugs. Usually, with that pushing sensation, some shit comes along. I continue playing like that untill the pushes don't bring shit with them anymore, do a last douche, lube up and then I'm ready for play that night.

Are there any long term consequences of doing it like that? Is anyone doing it like that, and could they report what they've found?
I have noticed a couple things since I started doing it like that.

1. the most obvious one is that I'm a lot more sensitive at the start of my play sessions. Which I kinda prefer, I love stretching, and then a couple hours later playing some more and letting that soreness transform into delicious pleasure. It does mean, however, that I gotta do my warmup a lil slower now.

2. I find it easier to get a gape and a rosebutt. 

3. I am a little more sore the next day, although that may be due to playing more agressively since I tried cleaning like that.

4. Shitting can get intense now. A couple times now, during normal shits, I suddenly started pushing really, really hard, like I was trying to push out a toy that I was holding in with both of my hands. And I wasn't really intending to do so, it just went from normal pushing to this really intense pushing for a couple moments. It's kinda this that's worrying me, I have no idea if that's indicative of things to come, if I'm setting myself up for problems in the future.

I use more or less the same technique for cleaning, actually I use it each time that I need to play (shallow or deep). I have used this since few years, I don't have any issues nor prolapse (in contrast to many people here I am actually happy about that as I am afraid that it would freak out my wife and then affect our play time together)

19 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

I use more or less the same technique for cleaning, actually I use it each time that I need to play (shallow or deep). I have used this since few years, I don't have any issues nor prolapse (in contrast to many people here I am actually happy about that as I am afraid that it would freak out my wife and then affect our play time together)

That's great to hear, thanks!
And tbh, not really sold on getting a prolapse either. I'm just here for my fascination of getting big things up the butt, prolapses are kind of an unfortunate thing that comes along if you go big enough over a long enough timeperiod to me.

On 3/28/2024 at 5:31 AM, randomtomato said:

That's great to hear, thanks!
And tbh, not really sold on getting a prolapse either. I'm just here for my fascination of getting big things up the butt, prolapses are kind of an unfortunate thing that comes along if you go big enough over a long enough timeperiod to me.

More or less on the same boat here; I find all things anal fascinating and I’ve come to realize / accept that this is probably going to be a life-long hobby of mine, but I don’t feel the need to push my body into a prolapse as it would be more of a burden than a joy in my personal circumstances. The goal is to have fun playing with my body and hopefully live healthy for many years to continue doing the things I like (in and out of the privacy of my home). I gladly enjoy content which includes prolapse, but I feel it’s probably not ideal for me. If it happens because of my many years of abuse, I’ll have to accept it, of course, but so far nothing and I’ve been quite hard on my hole so it’s probably not coming. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.