Topic about prolapsing

Majaro_11

hi guys new here.

please dont hate on me here for this post.

i have been into anal since i was in primary school idk why but i loved it ( wish my wife liked it but oh well) anyways i like big things in my butt my biggest toy is 8.5 - 8.7 girth which i think is 2.7 in diameter? anyways i dont want to prolapse it doesn't interest me at all and scares me as well. i know this hub is in favor of them but im just here to ask if i dont aim for one will i still get it? and if i keep using my big 8.7 circumference toy am i at risk?

i admire those that work on getting one and understand the fetish as i do get off on videos and stuff of it but to me as person i dont want one at all but i also love anal stuff

Edited by Majaro_11
spelling errors

• Majaro_11 changed the title to Topic about prolapsing

If you’re not actively working towards it, don’t have a natural predisposition for prolapsing (example: a friend of mine suffered one from simply straining due to constipation for years) and don’t do a lot of stuff that strains your guts and causes a repetitive mechanical stress, such as extreme deep fisting by a partner or fucking machine, then you’re most likely to never develop it, but of course you cannot be sure. If the risk of “accidentally” developing a prolapse is unacceptable for you (a totally understandable choice), it’s probably better to restrict your playing to insertions that train your hole in diameter but not too much in depth. 

All that said, I’ve played for over two decades now as hard as I’ve been able to withstand, more or less never refraining from pushing the limits, and I’ve not developed one. From reading this forums, it would seem that even when trying to get it, it requires dedication, specific training and a bit of luck. 

@JamesD thanks for the reply, i wouldve thought training girth would be the risk of getting one not depth, i cant go very deep so never tried i can only go 6-7 inches until i hit a wall and cant go past

On 2/17/2024 at 2:23 AM, JamesD said:

If you’re not actively working towards it, don’t have a natural predisposition for prolapsing (example: a friend of mine suffered one from simply straining due to constipation for years) and don’t do a lot of stuff that strains your guts and causes a repetitive mechanical stress, such as extreme deep fisting by a partner or fucking machine, then you’re most likely to never develop it, but of course you cannot be sure. If the risk of “accidentally” developing a prolapse is unacceptable for you (a totally understandable choice), it’s probably better to restrict your playing to insertions that train your hole in diameter but not too much in depth. 

All that said, I’ve played for over two decades now as hard as I’ve been able to withstand, more or less never refraining from pushing the limits, and I’ve not developed one. From reading this forums, it would seem that even when trying to get it, it requires dedication, specific training and a bit of luck. 

@JamesD thanks for the reply, i wouldve thought training girth would be the risk of getting one not depth

On 2/16/2024 at 2:18 PM, Majaro_11 said:

hi guys new here.

please dont hate on me here for this post.

i have been into anal since i was in primary school idk why but i loved it ( wish my wife liked it but oh well) anyways i like big things in my butt my biggest toy is 8.5 - 8.7 girth which i think is 2.7 in diameter? anyways i dont want to prolapse it doesn't interest me at all and scares me as well. i know this hub is in favor of them but im just here to ask if i dont aim for one will i still get it? and if i keep using my big 8.7 circumference toy am i at risk?

i admire those that work on getting one and understand the fetish as i do get off on videos and stuff of it but to me as person i dont want one at all but i also love anal stuff

how did you got your interest in anal in primary school??

12 hours ago, Radeon said:

how did you got your interest in anal in primary school??

honestly no idea started with objects and then other stuff that progressed to fingers...ect. anal in general is what i like

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.