is this normal?

Hello, I'm doing anal for about 10 years now, but started to go for bigger since covid. So i'm capable to take a buttplug of 10cm diameter and a 4cm dildo for about 40 cm in. 

When i go to the toilet and i start pushing and i keep on pushing my ass opens up naturally. Is this normal or am i losing control of the muscles? 

If i'm pushing for about a minute, i don't need lube or anything to put 3 or 4 fingers in my ass because it is that open at the moment. 

I only train by myself so i have nothing to compare with. 

Thanks for your time and answer! 

Totally normal according to my experience. As you gain better control of the anus sphincter, it’ll progressively become easier and faster for you to reach “your maximum dilation”. Also, pushing is in general a good and easy way to relax and open up, so I’d say it’s the expected behavior after you’ve been training for years. 

I second that. Your anal sphincter opens up naturally when you push, for your stool to exit. Of course, because your hole is trained, your sphincter opens up more then un untrained sphincter would. This is very normal. As long as your sphincter tightens up after a couple of hours, you have nothing to worry about.

I'm fucking my hole, with toys of over 10 cm wide, for over 10 years now and the day after my hole is as tight as a virgin hole. Once I push I can easily insert my fist with a little lube. It's amazing to have such a trained hole!

Thank you for your replies. 

I feel a bit less worried now. 

Same here, when I push, directly after, I can insert with no effort an 8cm plug diameter in my ass. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.