Depth Stretching Advice

xprototype

So things have progress in terms of my stretching abilities. I'm able to hilt the L Seahorse Dildo from Hankey's toys (it's such a fun ride).

Basically I'm wanting to start depth stretching with a girthier toy, I have both a XL Slink from Squarepeg and L & XL Dagon from Sinnovator. I'm able to take all of the Slink, the L Dagon and majority of the XL variant. I also have another 16" dong that has a 7" circumference of which I'm able to insert about 98% of the way in.

Since I have a XXL centaur from Hankey's Toys which I'm able to get about half way down I feel like this is a bit to thick, so I was wondering if anyone could make a recommendation on which toys I should get next? I was thinking of either getting the XXL Midas Touch and or the L Centaur?

I'm also trying to go for more depth training. I bought the seahorse xxl. In the beginning I could only reach the first 2 'barriers'. But after 2 months i could sit down past the 4th 'barrier'. So now i'm trying to get the last stage in. I train alongside the Goliath 2nd size. This one opens me up a little wider and the other one a little deeper. It is a slow process but i'm happy with it. 

I also own a slink L or XL but it went fully in on the first try so depth isn't the problem but the girth is. 

On 2/1/2024 at 5:48 AM, FistBi said:

How did you get past the sigmoid curve?

Training over time with the Slink and Worm from Squarepeg toys and the depth stretcher toys from Sinnovator. I have a fucking machine that I attach some of the toys to and let it pound me. But also sometimes it helps if you have a play partner to fist/peg you.

I advance slowly in depth but more rapidly in width. Let's see if I can take a picture of my toys to share it.

Edited by FistBi

Hace 22 horas, xprototype dijo:

Entrenando a lo largo del tiempo con los juguetes Slink y Worm de Squarepeg y los juguetes de profundidad de Sinnovator. Tengo una maldita máquina a la que conecta algunos de los juguetes y dejo que me golpee. Pero a veces también ayuda si tienes un compañero de juego que te golpee o te golpee.

gracias por la respuesta

Llevo años usando uno parecido a worm, y este:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002182486489.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.161.25f6194diyPrfv&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

Pero no paso de 12", entonces siento presión.

Seguiré insistiendo...

For those of you who’ve managed to get deep and wide, what would be the recommended length + girth to start taking deep training seriously? For reference, I can take 3.75 inch (9.5 cm) diameter plug with ease after a short warm up, plus I regularly ride hard the cyclops (3.5 inch diameter and quite firm material), but I struggle to go deeper than about 25-30 cm if it’s thicker than 3-4 cm.

Many say they started depth training with the dick rambone. I can see some of you mention the slink instead. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.